Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2003, 02:43 AM   #1
Vohnkar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I need some hints please:

1. Ok in underdark Viconia left my party and now i am back to the surface and where can i go about getting her back???

2. also where can i start the quest to save nalia from her boyfriend after she is put in jail?

Dont spoil too much for me but i just need some help to get going here.
thanks
Vohnkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 02:47 AM   #2
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

1) viconia left, Where? what did she say? were you romancing her and slepted w/ pheare?

2)You have three things you have to do, the first two don't have any order, raid Ishea's house and look for a pirate in the docks district(near where xzar stands) However if you've done the underdark w/out her i think i'd leave her
Old 02-15-2003, 03:03 AM   #3
Vohnkar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok yeah viconia left me right after i started into underdark...she said something about having something to do and she didnt want to endanger me or something to that effect... and yes i was romancing her. I tried all the dialogue options and there was nothing i could say to make her stay. She said we would meet again so i let her go for the time being.
Vohnkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 03:06 AM   #4
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

if she said she's coming back, she's coming back, no need to worry