Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2000, 04:29 PM   #1
Rahn
Welcomed New User

is there any tomes in icewind dale? i really wanted to get my dwarf warrior up to 20 constitution for regeneration. Also does anyone know if the regeneration rate goes up higher if you get your constitution past 20?
Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2000, 01:17 AM   #2
Slinky

There aren't any tomes in the game. But I did find a potion that raised my constitution permanantly. My dwarf had a constitution of 18 but after drinking the potion it went up to 20. He regenerates 1hp every six turns. So if he's low on hitpoints and I travel, for example, from Dorn's Deep to Kuldahar he will be completely healed. My dwarf is level 11, has a strength of 19, dexterity of 17, a constitution of 20 and a THACO of 0. He's such a bad a@#. Also he has 105 hit points. He can take a quite a beating before he has to run away. If you're wondering how I got a strength of 19, I found a girdle of Stromnos. It raises your strength to 19 as long as your wearing it. So in essence its permenant because I havent found a girdle that is better.
Old 09-17-2000, 01:26 AM   #3
Slinky

I didn't answer the last part of your question, but yes the regeneration rate does go up with a higher constitution.

constitution 20=regenerates 1hp every 6 turns, 5 extra hps per level
constitution 21=regenerates 1hp every 5 turns, 6 extra hps per level
constitution 22=regenerates 1hp every 4 turns, 6 extra hps per level
constitution 23=regenerates 1hp every 3 turns, 6 extra hps per level
constitution 24=regenerates 1hp every 2 turns, 7 extra hps per level
constitution 25=regenerates 1hp every 1 turn, 7 extra hps per level

Hope I answered your question. Good luck in finding that potion. I didn't find it the first time through, but I found it the second time through. Can't remember where though.