Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2001, 05:32 AM   #1
timberwolf
Dungeon Master

I couldn't find the 2nd & 3rd Gem. Read from some post that two demons will give it to me after completing some task for them. Well I manage to speak to the Taanari but just as the conversation ends a new conversation pops up saying that I have double crossed them and a battle ensures. Now I only have the RED gem. Do you guys have this problem? I don't have any save files......

If able please help provide detail location og the GEMs

Thanks

timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 11:15 AM   #2
masteraleph
Elminster

You should be fine. Just kill both sets of demons and you should be just fine (the final gem is at the end of the level with the gambling cambion)
masteraleph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 08:06 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

MAZE/ GEM LOCATION SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
When you enter the level, you are in a room that has the cardinal directions N,S,E, and W on the floor. It you head south through the portal, you can find Yakman's journal in a junkpile on the eastern side of the room. If you follow the directions, it will take you to each room with the demons and also the cambion mentioned above. Nicest Cambion I've ever met! You'll understand the "riddles" in the journal; they're not very difficult as long as you know which way the Earth rotates in relation to the Sun.
Zateel is offline   Reply With Quote