Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2002, 04:53 PM   #1
Fly_by_night66
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would normally search for this but am unable to find the search button so please forgive for asking. I was approached and asked to meet someone in the graveyard after dark. After being in the graveyard after dark and travelling all around the place I have been unable to locate who it is I am supposed to meet. So - who am i suppossed to meet and more importantly - WHERE? Also, does leaving a chapter close the quests that were started but not finished? And lastly, I got the acorns, talked to the dyrads(tree ladies) but where I am supposed to bring the acorns never appeared on my map. How can i complete this quest and open up that item slot?

Thanks for all help.

FBN66
Fly_by_night66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 05:00 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Finishing a chapter won't terminate the quest you started in it.

The area where you need to take the accorn will be open when you start another quest. *Hint* Go look in the cooper coronet.

As for the graveyard, if you wait too long, or if you pay the money to the thief, you won't be able to have the graveyard encounter. But never mind that. It is not important to see it.
Old 03-29-2002, 05:03 PM   #3
Fly_by_night66
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good - already paid the money. I have been in the Copper coronet - picked up Yoshimo in there. Will soon drop him off and grab someone else. Will look for the ending to the acorn quest!! Already in Chapter 4 - just started.

thanks a bunch
Fly_by_night66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 04:24 PM   #4
Sothorious
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lord Firkragg (Hills)... Take the acorns to the eastern side of the map. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sothorious is offline   Reply With Quote