Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 09:54 PM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've looked around a few pages and haven't seen this one posted yet,tho I'm sure others have found it.With rings and items that give you a one time stat boost,use it then sell it and buy it back recharged and repeat.Intellegence and strenght were the only ones i found,(amulet of silence and that really thick looking ring only a wizard could wear think it started with an M)This also worked with items that gave an attribute.The thing that was funny was that some of them bought them for more then they sold the item back so you actually made money.The stats maxed out at 24.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.
.........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 03-28-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 10:01 PM   #2
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I noticed that you could use something like that to give everyone the evil eye, too. On one of my six charachter parties, I invoked the eye and then used it to open the door. For some reason, on my way back out, I picked up the eye and looked at it. It was invokable again. I invoked it on another character, put it back and, sure enough, when i picked it up I could give someone else the evil eye. (I tried invoking it on myself in real life, but so far I have not been able to destroy monsters[co-workers]with a glance.)

It is not much of a tip because by the time I could use it, I was better at hacking with swords and blasting with regular magic anyway. But it would have been nice in the early levels of the game.

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 10:06 PM   #3
Moni

Knarfling,
ROFL, My mother ought to have a web site where she could teach "The Evil Eye Trait" online. She may have been born with it though. ; )

Moni

A Brave Friend (one who will come back into the house in spite of "The Evil Eye" )Is A True Friend

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-28-2001).]