Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
ingulf the mad

ok, thats it... Well i have 2 wizards, when i took the first quest only 1 was in the guild, i spoke to Scabban and then went back to town where i got the sceond wizard to join the guild. Now when i speak to the guild wizard with the first 1 he gives her the pts and promotion, but he will not recognise the other and keeps going on about scabban. Even though he will let the first recruit taken the next quest. Is there anyway i can get him to say that the quest is done and allow the second wizard on to the next quest?? I have tried everything i acan think of, other than starting again and waiting to join the guild together when i have enough squids ( this does not happen to my 2 warriors, where they go straight onto the next quest ( but the second warrior does not get the promotion or pts as i hhave been told he should )
Old 02-26-2001, 03:03 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have to tried killing Scabban??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2001, 03:10 PM   #3
ingulf the mad

i cant , scabban disappears after u say good-bye , when he still there u can not attack him. Should u be able to do this??
Old 02-26-2001, 04:39 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I've killed him more than once.

While when you first start talking to him, the cursor on him is not the color which allows you to attack, holding the control key and targetting will allow you to attack.
He is known to move around as well.

Check for him again - for me I could never get this quest to complete unless I did kill him.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote