Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2001, 11:59 PM   #1
TheBeerBaron02
Elite Waterdeep Guard

what quest should I try next? Im lost and dont want to screw things up.(keep in mind i suck and my party would probably die to anything cool)
Quals thing about some chick that needs help
Xars thing with harpers(if that please tell me how)
The quest where you go to the guys lands and try to save it for 10k gc
The trademeet quest thing
or someother things that I have on my journal at this stage i cant think of
Old 07-07-2001, 12:09 AM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

You can do them in any order with no worries. Forget the Windspear Hills for now if you're low level, the guy who offers you a fortune. Xzars quest is pretty quick and fairly straightforward.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-07-2001, 07:33 AM   #3
Buggerface
Elite Waterdeep Guard

the trademeet quest is also fairly easy, even at low levels.if you know how to deal with trolls, that is.
Old 07-07-2001, 08:29 AM   #4
skier9205
Manshoon

W/ Quayles quest you can't can get some XP for not doing too much and then the quest continues for more XP but you can save the second part for later. (You'll know what I mean if you play the quest).
Old 07-07-2001, 08:43 AM   #5
TheDutkanator

Have you gained the services of sir sarles? the beginning to that quest is in the temple dist. at the temple of helm after hearing about the unseeing eye. In same dist. go to bottom right corner to the Order of the Radiant Heart. A man there gives you a fallen paladin quest. Those two are fairly easy. In the bridge dist. there is the skinner murders. That one is easy except for 1 room. (the basement of the murderer). You can do all but that one. Make sure to talk to the people that give you quests when you complete them for more exp. (in most cases). Out of the options you listed, The harper quest is very easy. Trademeet is also good. Most of Maevar's tasks are easy. (Just watch out for the cowled wizard and make sure you have +2 weapons for his pets). The sewers in the temple dist. hold some monsters in the center that aren't very diff. The leader has a good item. Across the street from the skinner's house in the bridge dist. is a big merchant house. Inside is lots of exp. for thieves.
The graveyard has a lot of little fights that you could take one at a time. There are no-fight quests there at daytime too. (go at night AND day). Did you do the slavers in the slums? Talk to Lehtinan in the copper coronet. Jan's house in the slums (bottom right) has some locks that need picking. Make sure all the locks in waukeen's promenade are picked. That should keep you occupied for a while.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 07-07-2001, 08:44 AM   #6
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

I would recommend you to do the skinner murderer quest (bridge district) before going to Trademeet.

------------------
Old 07-07-2001, 09:04 AM   #7
TheDutkanator

Good point, although you do have to finish the main Trademeet quest before....

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 07-07-2001, 04:49 PM   #8
TheBeerBaron02
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you so as long as I dont go to that one guys place ill be good thanks.
Old 07-08-2001, 04:51 AM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

Why dont you try the kangaax quest that one is easy

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 07-08-2001).]
Old 07-09-2001, 11:53 AM   #10
TheBeerBaron02
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Uh ya I think I ran into a Lich that said somethign about Kangax all I can say is everyone of my party members died without hurting him heh. (It was the Elemental one I think if it mattered) And about the skinner murders someone told me not to go to the basement well I think I did accidently I killed the guys cept the ones that ran into the boat. I didnt just screw everything up did I?