Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 02:16 PM   #21
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Realizing it's no use denying the theft of the tavern owner's silverware, but very surprised at the unknown amulet that was pulled out of his bag, Creden gets a tad bit annoyed.
"I didn't steal no amulet! You tryin' to place items on me, huh? What's yer game here?"

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

Old 02-09-2002, 02:21 PM   #22
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
Realizing it's no use denying the theft of the tavern owner's silverware, but very surprised at the unknown amulet that was pulled out of his bag, Creden gets a tad bit annoyed.
"I didn't steal no amulet! You tryin' to place items on me, huh? What's yer game here?"

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

EEP that was supposed to read "from the folds of my cloak" [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] ...all fixed now? *L*

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

Old 02-09-2002, 02:24 PM   #23
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Amused, she glances at the bear of a man, and 's, and returns her atttention to the halfling.....she holds up the amulet in front of his eyes, forcing him to concentrate on the stone.....
"Well now, little man.....just what else have you taken from this inn, and the patrons here...hmmmm?"
Old 02-09-2002, 02:43 PM   #24
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
EEP that was supposed to read "from the folds of my cloak" [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] ...all fixed now? *L*

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

OOC: Ah, OK. Just disregard my previous post then.

Creden gleefully watches the amulet, wondering if she's trying to hypnotize him. He doesn't feel any effect, and puts this down to his clearly superior mind.
"Ye wants the complete list, or just some highlights? If it's the complete list yer after, we're not gonna be ready 'afore supper, ya know."
Old 02-09-2002, 02:48 PM   #25
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She laughs, liking this little thief, and puts the amulet back in her cloak, unbeknownst to him, she has just read his past thoughts, and was more interested in his meeting with the man with the scimitar, than the stealing of the silverware. Having got what she wanted from him, she pats him on the back. "How 'bout I buy us supper, as LONG AS you stay out of my pockets and don't steal anything from me, hmm?"
Old 02-09-2002, 02:58 PM   #26
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Slightly confused at this rather unexpected turn of events, Creden studies the woman intently. He suspects a trap of sorts, but being a Halfling he's unable to turn down any offer of food, and being a thief, he's unable to turn down anything that's free. So he accepts, if somehat reluctantly.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:06 PM   #27
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She motions the halfling to a table, and sits, holding out a gloved hand. "My name is KayLisa, Creden, have a seat." She motions the barkeep over and orders some ale. When he leaves, she pulls out a sapphire hilted dagger, mysterious runes carved on the blade, and begins to lightly scratch at the table, as she returns her attention to the halfling.
"Do you happen to know an elven bladesinger, who is seen around here from time to time?"
Old 02-09-2002, 03:08 PM   #28
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb, having had a bit too much to drink, has joined a group of other drunken people who are currently busy singing loud songs, occasionally one of them passes out.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:12 PM   #29
J'aran
Mephistopheles

"Elven Bladesinger, huh? Don't rightly know, seen a couple o' Elves round here lately. What's he look like? Might be able to recall more if'n I knows who we're talkin' 'bout."
Whilest he is speaking, he has his eyes fixed on the dagger, as if estimating it's value.
Old 02-09-2002, 04:29 PM   #30
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Once more the door swings open, and a sorcerer swarthed in black with orange trim and several small intricate patterns around the sleeves in a sapphire blue strided into the tavern.
He walked over to a table in the corner, and producing an ornate bottle with a strong spirit started to drink sombrely on his own.