Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2002, 01:46 AM   #91
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

"With luck, we can slay the humanoids before the golem advances too much closer," he thinks. He turns to the group charging the tavern and selects one of the few rune arrows he possesses. "Protect your ears," he tells her and draws his bow.
Old 02-15-2002, 11:36 AM   #92
Tiamat
Banned User

A large Barbarian appears. I am Makkor, The Slayer Of Baal. I wish to join you in a grand round of ale, but I will keep my dual Grandfathers at their hilts and my Arkaines Valor strapped tightly on me. These are diablo 2 uber items. I shall not use them, unless the goblins attack with more than themselves. He looks at Neb, and is quite puzzled for sum reason.
Old 02-15-2002, 05:46 PM   #93
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She smiles, and looks over her shoulder at Cyril, the rune on her forehead glowing a bright blue, as she pulls out another amulet, this one with a fiery red opal. "Cover my ears? Ah, rune arrows....~smiles~ they will have no effect on me".
She briefly shows him one ungloved hand, noting his reaction, and quickly turns back around, raising this new amulet to the sky, and glares at the second group, chanting....
"grefa duna lols, grefa duna lols,......HUNDRA!!"

Her eyes flash red, and the second group of goblin's clothes start to smolder, making them run out of the group of trees, rolling around on the ground............

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:06 PM   #94
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Two figures stumble out of the woods grappleing with each other, one is a half-elf who is holding a dagger. He is trying to kill his oppenent a Ogre who has a giant club, after a while he finally manages to thrust his dagger into his opponents eye, killing him. The Half-elf quickly gets up and runs towards the tavern with a squad of 10 goblins chasing him.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:32 PM   #95
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb steps out of the Tavern just as the half-elf runs through the door, he looks at the goblins and concentrates, sending out a mental blast which paralyzes five of them and kills two of them by frying their brains, three of them reach him.

He cuts down the first with ease and then parries the attacks of the other two, waiting for an opening in which he can kill one or both of them without getting hit.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:36 PM   #96
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Spies the half-elf, and the horde following him, and quickly pulls a blue bracer from her cloak, leans forward, and starts to throw it at the horde. She sees Neb, and his spell as it casts, so she throws the bracer at the remaining two. A minor explosion throws them everywhere, only one getting up, shaking its head trying to get its bearings.

She slides to the roof floor, the light dimming in her eyes, as she pulls her gloves back on. The rune on her forehead dims, revealing just how pale she is now. She slowly lifts one gloved hand towards Cyril, "Cyril.........." ~she faints~

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-15-2002, 06:40 PM   #97
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

OOC: Talk about a lot happening while I'm trying to compose my post -- had to change it three times now [lol].
Old 02-15-2002, 06:43 PM   #98
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Neb and TAOwolf your posts contradict each other someone will have to change/delete their post.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:02 PM   #99
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

[just as shadowhound arrives and prior to TAO's last post]:

It has taken longer than he had expected, but his body is beginning to move as it should, flowing into and with the freedom of the wind. Even his manner of seeing is different now, and he registers the look of mild surprise on KayLisa's face at the change in his bearing. Her hand registers itself in his gaze with particular force, but he will not understand what he has seen until later.

He launches the arrow into the onrushing goblins, dimly aware in his memory of Old Kronus' rejoinders against wasting such magic on creatures like this. The arrow strikes one of the humanoids, the thunderbolt trailing behind it reducing his body to cinders and exploding with with a clap of thunder powerful enough to shake the inn and slay the others before they had taken another step.

He turns swiftly in the direction of KayLisa's last attack, marking the direction of each cry and launching his arrows.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:13 PM   #100
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

As he shoots, he becomes aware of the disturbance on the other side of the tavern. As the last goblin in the group he is attacking falls, he follows the movement of KayLisa's throw, distracted a moment by the impact of the blast, targets the dazed goblin left in the wake of the explosion and ends its life with an arrow. He ignores the paralyzed goblins and turns to the golem, when he hears KayLisa's cry.
Closed Thread