Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 11:44 PM   #41
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I nice pair of fluffy dice in your rear view mirror will do it every time!

Seriously though. The way I see it, the only time you have something to lose is if you do not approach them and try to spark up some form of conversation be it inteligent or not. Sure, everyone hates rejection but I personally think that by not approaching them you are pretty much already rejecting yourself and that is worse than being rejected by others.
Old 09-15-2002, 03:16 AM   #42
Deathbringer

Sorry Melkor, I can't really help you mate. I've actually never had to ask a girl out. They have always asked me. All I can do is give you some advice, be kind and charming and you'll go far! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2002, 05:02 AM   #43
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melkor, The Dark Lord:
Hello everyone, I'm wondering how do I ask out girls that I don't know and get them to say yes?
You can ask many others here, but my approach seems to work the best... Simply walk up to the woman of choice and, before she can run grab her leg and begin humping it... LOL!
Old 09-15-2002, 06:38 AM   #44
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Kormar the Wanderer:
quote:
Hello everyone, I'm wondering how do I ask out girls that I don't know and get them to say yes?
You can ask many others here, but my approach seems to work the best... Simply walk up to the woman of choice and, before she can run grab her leg and begin humping it... LOL![/QUOTE]Great suggestion, i'm going to try that right now.
Old 09-15-2002, 08:48 AM   #45
edin gal
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
No no no, you got it all wrong. Take a club, hit one in the head and drag her back in to your cave. No need to talk, talk is cheap anyway. Take my advice, and you'll score for sure. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
And if she were a Scot she'd kick your head in lol.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:53 AM   #46
Lord Shield

Quote:
quote:
You can ask many others here, but my approach seems to work the best... Simply walk up to the woman of choice and, before she can run grab her leg and begin humping it... LOL![/QUOTE]yep. we've all been kidding you up to now. to get a girl you just need to start frotting against their leg

Old 09-15-2002, 10:01 AM   #47
Deathbringer

Quote:
quote:
You can ask many others here, but my approach seems to work the best... Simply walk up to the woman of choice and, before she can run grab her leg and begin humping it... LOL![/QUOTE]Just like my dog does whenever I bring a girl home

Old 09-15-2002, 10:15 AM   #48
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bokken:
I nice pair of fluffy dice in your rear view mirror will do it every time! [QUOTE]

I used to have a set of those, but my friends were playing Monopoly with them in the back seat and they flew out the window.
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 09-15-2002, 01:49 PM   #49
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
quote:
You can ask many others here, but my approach seems to work the best... Simply walk up to the woman of choice and, before she can run grab her leg and begin humping it... LOL![/QUOTE]Just like my dog does whenever I bring a girl home [/QUOTE]Yeah right............ Now kids don't try that one at home.
Old 09-15-2002, 02:29 PM   #50
Moni

I would avoid cheesy pick up lines at all costs. They make you look like a loser right off the bat and after hearing as many as you can come up with, a girl may just be tempted to punch you in the face for being an idiot.

Just be yourself [img]smile.gif[/img] Small talk is easy and the friendlier the two of you get, the easier it will be to ask for a date.