Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 06:24 PM   #31
Epona
Zartan

WOW Dan! Well of course it will be sad to see 'Ironworks' go, but things change and can become bigger and better!
And I look forward to meeting you when you come to London!
Old 07-05-2002, 06:27 PM   #32
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
First of all, make sure this is for real, couse it sounds almost too good to be true, and second, it's your life, so whenever you have the chance to improve that, go for it at full speed and never look back !
Old 07-05-2002, 06:35 PM   #33
skywalker
Banned User

The American Dream! Need you ask what to do? [img]smile.gif[/img]

See, nice guys don't always finish last!

I think you know what to do, Ziroc. Create a new name and maybe you'll get to sell again!

Mark
Old 07-05-2002, 06:41 PM   #34
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

WOHOOOOO!

Go for it Dan!!

Great news!

What is a name anyway?? (except worth alot of bucks lol! ; )

We still gonna be the same people Donīt forget to buy Choc a nice little squeaky mouse!

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 07-05-2002, 06:54 PM   #35
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Are you posting this to ask for our opinion, or to make us insanely jeolous?
Awe man, I'm not meaning to make you jealous, I just wanted you all to know, and maybe give me some pointers.

Believe me, I may say I'm buying a Audi and stuff, but truthfully, I am going to be the same person I have always been, just with the MEANS TO DO WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED for my websites! Make them bigger and better and give you guys everything I can! No laggy bandwidth, super fast servers and SO much more.. I won't be a sell out guys. I will remain the same person with the same ideals.

It sounds weird, but before I buy anything 'big', I want to visit you guys.. and go clubbing with Mem! [img]smile.gif[/img] Choc can become what he always wanted, a Pimp! (I'll also look into what-if anything- I could do to see if Choc's eyes could be corrected..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-05-2002, 07:10 PM   #36
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Ziroc, are you playing hard to get ? I wanted to PM you earlier today but your box seemed to be full. Please make room couse i still wanna ask my question.
Old 07-05-2002, 07:19 PM   #37
Animal
Gold Dragon

For 3.8Mil, I figure you'd be insane to turn it down. Invested properly you have no worries about money for the rest of your life. If all there after is the name, go for it. Just make sure that the contract is what you want, with no hidden conditions or terms.
Old 07-05-2002, 07:35 PM   #38
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Awe man, I'm not meaning to make you jealous, I just wanted you all to know, and maybe give me some pointers.

Believe me, I may say I'm buying a Audi and stuff, but truthfully, I am going to be the same person I have always been, just with the MEANS TO DO WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED for my websites! Make them bigger and better and give you guys everything I can! No laggy bandwidth, super fast servers and SO much more.. I won't be a sell out guys. I will remain the same person with the same ideals.

It sounds weird, but before I buy anything 'big', I want to visit you guys.. and go clubbing with Mem! [img]smile.gif[/img] Choc can become what he always wanted, a Pimp! (I'll also look into what-if anything- I could do to see if Choc's eyes could be corrected..[/QB]
Well, I can only say this, couldnīt happen a nicer guy!

Go get that car, make Choc a pimp man! Take a long vacation with your wife!! You deserve it!!!

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 07-05-2002, 07:43 PM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Forget the Audi Dan. Just ONE little teeny splurge-a Dodge Viper! Hmmm thats an awfully fast car so you'll need a driver. Me! I'll keep it between the lines! Mostly!
Old 07-05-2002, 07:44 PM   #40
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Forget the Audi Dan. Just ONE little teeny splurge-a Dodge Viper! Hmmm thats an awfully fast car so you'll need a driver. Me! I'll keep it between the lines! Mostly!
You may have to promise him to keep boogers off the dash, though!