Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2001, 08:56 PM   #31
Ryjin
Welcomed New User

Well I live in Hawthorne which is like an hour from LA, I was brought here for Icewind dale and Baldurs gate II, what other kinds of games do you have forums for here?

Just RPGs? or just ones like baldurs gate? or what?
Old 06-03-2001, 10:34 PM   #32
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I'm a hobbit and i live in a hole. I go to bed dreaming of holes and wake up thinking of holes. I only eat holey cheese and i only drink holey water. Holes of all shapes I love. Holey smoke i got holes on the brain me. Gotta luv a hole. Currently unemployed hobbit thief I am and a freak of hobbit society.
6 ft 6 inch 270 pound clumsy hobbits dont get much work nowadays so i just dig holes. I really dig em. holes dude holes. Gotta luv a hole.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-03-2001, 10:34 PM   #33
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Glad you two came! Please stay and enjoy!!! Don't forget to check out the other sections that are here. Just go up to the top and click on Ironworks
Forum to see what else is available.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 06-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cavern Sniffer:
I'm a hobbit and i live in a hole. I go to bed dreaming of holes and wake up thinking of holes. I only eat holey cheese and i only drink holey water. Holes of all shapes I love. Holey smoke i got holes on the brain me. Gotta luv a hole. Currently unemployed hobbit thief I am and a freak of hobbit society.
6 ft 6 inch 270 pound clumsy hobbits dont get much work nowadays so i just dig holes. I really dig em. holes dude holes. Gotta luv a hole.

Dude, err... glad you are enjoying your holes man. Err. Don't lose yourself in the confining darkness my friend. Many have become afoul of dark slimy sucking holes. Need to focus Man, FOCUS! Don't be lured in! It is a One-Way trip!! Retreat! Retreat! Come back to the light! Feel the sunlight on your face, emerge from the shadows...

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 06-03-2001).]
Old 06-03-2001, 11:02 PM   #35
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Hey Ladyzeke if you need your holes dug just reach out sistah. the way I figures it is the world is just one big hole that aint been dug yet. Where else can you come across such an enigma. The bigger it is the less you got, man i love em.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-03-2001, 11:06 PM   #36
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Hey, glad to see the new faces on the boards!!! Welcome Ryjin and Cavern Sniffer!!!!

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Awake, Aware and Loving Life to the best of my abilities
Tracker of the fair Cleric Charean
Old 06-03-2001, 11:10 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cavern Sniffer:
Hey Ladyzeke if you need your holes dug just reach out sistah. the way I figures it is the world is just one big hole that aint been dug yet. Where else can you come across such an enigma. The bigger it is the less you got, man i love em.

On an expedition are ya? Searching for buried treasure?? Good luck with that dude, may your tunnels always be accessible and you find the underground jackpot of your dreams...Peace...

------------------
Old 06-03-2001, 11:26 PM   #38
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

We is dealing with holes of monstros proportions here girl (i take it you are, the name and sig kinda hint that way) untouched by man and devoid of use bar evil. people dont realise that there are various types of holes and these are the grim type. no jackpots or dreams in these holes im sure, just decay, bugs, lost souls and dryrot is my guess. Just..... aah tunnels you say, i loves a tunnel. I loves tunnels nearly as much as i loves holes. Rooting and tunneling are right up my stre....tunnel. you got any tunnels you need rooting in, im yer hobbit. I can sniff a tunnel out from almost a foot away, holes even further but then i really dig holes and i been in loads. Yeah you need your tunnels or holes rooted about in then shout cos i loves a hole and i loves a tunnel. In fact i loves a love tunnel but thats a different kind of topic altogether.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-03-2001, 11:53 PM   #39
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

welcome all new board members

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 06-04-2001, 12:02 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gee, I sorta feel like Charlie's still here. Well, it's late, am turning in.
Have fun spelunking....

Storm Queen