Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2003, 09:07 PM   #61
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ikaruga was begining to feel unnoticed, so she decided to speak in a more robust tone.

@ Merlo "Hello, could you please tell me the name of this world?"

[ 12-10-2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 10:53 PM   #62
MoldyOldie
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
"Cult? Cult of what?"
"Ah, that is always the question with these things, isn't it?" says the captain, "The truth is that I don't know, I don't have the manpower to throw at it, and it is out of my juristiction, but that mage, Ilustro he was called, had spoken to me of it upon occassion." He sighs slightly "I suppose with this murder, I need to send someone up to investigate".
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:54 AM   #63
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Noticing the weird looking female becoming obviously agitated at being ignored, Maelakin offers Ikaruga a seat at his table and says, "If you wish to sit, I can attempt to answer questions you may have."
Maelakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 12:38 PM   #64
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Hmm. Thank you.", Ransel turned away and started walking back toward the inn. He imagined he could offer himself to investigate it, but that wouldn't be fun but foolhardy. There was an evil cult in the mountains. The man I was chasing was an assassin. Who knows what would have happened if I had a cjance to fight him. Thank the gods that captain Merlo stopped him with his wand. And that's a nice wand. I think I could have use of such an item.
He came to the inn and entered, asking "Where's the inn master?"
OOC: What time of day is it?
Old 12-10-2003, 06:56 PM   #65
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

@ Maelakin "I didn't think I'd cast sanctuary, the way everyone in this world goes about you'd think the planet was ablaze. Hello, sir. I'm new here and I just wanted to know what all this commotion was about, and... while I'm at it... what world I'm on. I'm not from around here, you see."
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:34 PM   #66
MoldyOldie
The Magister

OOC: It is early afternoon, the adventure is set in the FR, but it won't be entirely canon, you are in teziir on the dragon coast, a place more lawless than most, with a thriving thieves guild and a city guard known to be corrupt and often thuggish.

@ Ransel: The innkeeper finds you, a fat balding man with long wispy hair where he has it. "Hold up mate, you must be one of the fabled mud men of Zakhara, well, I ain't gonna swab up after ya."
Old 12-11-2003, 04:13 AM   #67
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Zakhara?", Ransel asked, but a glance on his mud-covered clothing answered the question for him. "I need a room. And some place to clean up. And some food."
Old 12-11-2003, 11:39 AM   #68
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

@Ikaruga: "You are in Teziir, in the Realms. To be honest, I'm not too sure what was occuring here. All I know is a mage was performing tricks and ended up with a knife in his back. Soon after, I found a knife attempting to find its way into my back. My guess is the captain can clear up any specifics once he returns, if he does."
Maelakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:42 AM   #69
MoldyOldie
The Magister

@ Ransel: The innkeeper looks at you a moment closely, clearly trying to see if there is a paying customer under the mud. "Mother!" he yells, and in moments an old woman, bent with age comes out of the door behind him. "Take this mud golum into the skully and clean him up!" He looks back at you, "Tavern's through there, you can get a meal, and up those stairs on the left are the rooms, yours is the third one."

@ Aldyne: Your strength is returning quickly

@ Maelakin and Ikaruga: A man, a drunken sailor walks up, he looks at Ikaruga through bleery eyes. "Hey, youra interesting looking one, you workin here tonight?"
Old 12-13-2003, 03:17 AM   #70
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

@ The Drunken Man : Ikaruga squinted mennacingly at him, but then remained calm and took a deep breath. "It's a good thing for you that my religeon won't allow me to lob your head off right now..." She scaufed slightly, and turned away from him.

[ 12-13-2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]