Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2004, 11:40 AM   #201
MoldyOldie
The Magister

The dark robbed man rises from his chair, He throws back his cloak to reveal himself. He is man shaped, but has a head that more resembles a snake than a man, and scaly skin.

He speaks in a hissing voice

"Give me the book and leave this area now, or you will all die."
MoldyOldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:53 PM   #202
Cienden
Manshoon

Snarling, Cienden flings his tankard at the snake-man's face and rushes in behind its arcing path intent on attempting a grapple on the man, by any means necessary.

OOC: I'm thinking that might be too many actions on my turn, but I can't remember, so I guess if it is, I'll just drop the tankard instead of throwing it and proceed with the rest.

[ 03-05-2004, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Cienden ]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:34 PM   #203
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Jumping a few feet back, Ransel reaches behind his back for his sword.
OOC: If Cienden gives me an attack of opportunity on the man, I'll take it.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:28 AM   #204
MoldyOldie
The Magister

The creature opens it mouth wide, wider then any human could, revealing two long snake fangs, as you step in to grapple, it strikes, and its fangs sink into your ourstretched arm. You feel a burning from the wound that seems out of place, and then a chill goes through you.

You take 3 hp and your constitution is reduced by 5 (which reduces your HP by 9 more).

You manage to grab the creature, but he breaks your hold.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:28 AM   #205
Cienden
Manshoon

Cienden gasps at the burning chill that sweeps his arm and staggers back and away as the thing writhes out of his grasp. Cursing, while keeping his distance, he grits his teeth and draws his greatsword, keeping it level and steady as best he can although the wound's burning continues to afflict him. He ignores it as best he can for now and concentrates on the attacker hoping that the others nearby will divide the vile creature's attention.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:43 AM   #206
MoldyOldie
The Magister

The creature draws a scimitar,looks around at the startled inhabitants of the tavern, and starts backing slowly toward the exit while hissing.

Cienden loses 2 more con points, and 1 more HP, as the poison works on him.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:12 PM   #207
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel jumps infront of the exit and spits at the monster "No escape! You started this! Now yield or die!"
Old 03-09-2004, 04:12 PM   #208
Cienden
Manshoon

Cienden grunts as the poison wraps its insidious grip on his rapidly weakening body. Seeing Ransel standing before the exit with a drawn sword calling out to the creature, he decides to distract the beast in an attempt to give Ransel an opening for action.

Mustering his remaining strength, Cienden bellows out an Elven warcry, and advances rapidly towards the creature yet again, with greatsword at the ready.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:42 PM   #209
MoldyOldie
The Magister

"you are foooolssssss to chooosssse deatttthhh" hisses the creature, and he moves to attack Cieden. The scimitar slashes out at his head, but it was mearly a feint, the fangs of the creature once again find a home, and sink in.

Cieden takes an additional 3 HP of damage, and your con drops 5 more points. You can no longer function, and drop to the floor.

Ransel swings at the creature, and hits. The blow is not a major one due to the creatures scales, and it hisses and turns toward Ransel.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:24 PM   #210
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Ransel looks at Cienden on the floor and then back at the enemy. He grits his teeth and shows the beggining of a faint smile as he pulls out his dagger and swirls his baldes at the monster.
OOC: Full attack, I'm angry.
Pierce for both the dagger(default) and the Filament.

[ 03-10-2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]