Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2002, 12:35 PM   #21
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

sorry guys it looks like i wont be able to make any items etc.. as my toolset will not load after i name anything etc i get an error message that wont go away i have to force close it anyone know how to fix this?
Old 07-26-2002, 04:30 AM   #22
Heretic
Elite Waterdeep Guard

try reinstalling the game, uninstall all your drivers and install the newest you can find, close all progs in win and only have tool set running, try changing color setups in windows and if that doesnt work reformat and try again..... if you have a Ati card or a voodoo chances are you wont get it to work in some time if your unlucky
Old 07-26-2002, 09:45 AM   #23
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I can make items. This was the first one I made:

THE SLAYER

Forged by a powerful Half-Orc warrior, this Scythe is one of the most powerful of it's kind. Giving it's wielder the defense and strength that is needed in battle, The Slayer is a weapon to be feared.

Ability Bonus: Strength +1
AC Bonus +1
Enchancement Bonus +2

Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 02:28 PM   #24
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... does the "unique item maker" thingy involve making new textures, models, etc for the items? because I have no idea how to do that, but I'll gladly help with item design, etc... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 03:32 PM   #25
Encard
Quintesson

My slightly pitiful first attempts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nightfall (Longsword)

Nightfall was forged and enchanted by the vampire Harakul Morkanys, a master smith before his transformation. Wishing to have a weapon with which he could, should worst come to worst, escape from a determined and powerful enemy under cover of the blade’s unnatural darkness, as well as one that would do well in combat he forced a mage to enchant the weapon (and then killed him). The blade served him well several times, as he had hoped. He was finally overcome and slain some decades later, however, in a meeting with a particularly determined and powerful cleric of Lathander, who canceled the magical darkness and turned Harakul to ashes with a brilliant ray of light.

The vampire’s sword was overlooked by the cleric, who left it where it lay, and was later picked up by an adventurer passing through the area where Harakul had been destroyed. Since then, Nightfall has changed hands numerous times, aiding its owners much like it once aided the vampire.

Enchancement Bonus +2
Cast Spell: Darkness (3) 3 Uses/Day
Regeneration: Vampiric +1

[ 07-31-2002, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 07-31-2002, 05:11 PM   #26
Encard
Quintesson

Flameborn (Greataxe)

Flameborn, named after its creator, was created by Schar Flameborn, a powerful Fire Genasi fire mage, who shaped it of pure elemental fire and bound by magic into the shape of a greataxe. Intended for use against one of his rivals, a cold Genasi by the name of Raykir Termalyon, it was lost for a time after Schar’s death in an attack by Raykir, and the subsequent destruction of his tower. Flameborn later resurfaced in the hands of Gnaer Amikar, a half-orc warrior, who put it to good use fighting frost giants. After his death, the axe changed hands several times, often being put to use against creatures of cold.

No Combat Damage
Damage Bonus: Fire 2d6 Damage
Light: Normal 15m, Yellow

In case anyone was going to ask, "No Combat Damage" only removes the normal weapon damage, not the weapon's damage bonuses. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-31-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 07-31-2002, 05:15 PM   #27
Encard
Quintesson

Deconstructor (Warhammer)

Enchanted on a comission by Andmer Mednir, the self-styled Andmer Greathammer, a fighter with a strong aversion to golems, the Deconstructor was his way of showing what he believed to be the “true weakness” of them and other constructs. Ironically, Andmer was eventually slain by an Assassin Golem sent by a mage angry at the destruction of one of one of his carefully constructed creations. The hammer was taken by that same mage, and later used by those in his hire against golems created by his rivals. After the mage’s death from old age, his children sold the hammer, which has since been used by several other warriors.

Enhancement Bonus +3
Attack Bonus vs. Racial Type: Construct +3
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Construct 2d6 Bludgeoning

[ 07-31-2002, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 08-05-2002, 02:56 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well, as I earlier posted, interested in help with both plots, quests ideas. Can make a couple of NPC´s as well without problems.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 05:24 AM   #29
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'd like to help with the story line [img]smile.gif[/img] In terms of NPCs, I like character creation but am not confident with scripting.

Let me know how I can help
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 10:34 AM   #30
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You might have to do some coordination here, Z...lots of helpers, we need a chief to direct things.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote