Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2003, 05:54 PM   #11
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
You should give some Canadian Wines a chance Willow.

Nothing better than Bakeapple wine.
Sounds interesting! *licks lips* Care to pour me a sip?
Old 08-15-2003, 05:59 PM   #12
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Michigan also makes some great wines! I'm a little different, I seem to have a taste for cherry wine. Very tart, and very strong. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Outside of that, I like a good Riesling for general dinner wine. White Zinfandel is OK, but a bit overrated and overdrank, in my opinion. Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio are OK, but a bit dry in my opinion. Toad Hollow is a good one. Merlot goes great with roast beef or chicken, but that's about all it's good for.
I have to disagree with you. White Zinfandel is my favorite wine. I don't like wines that are too dry. Actually, wine is just about the only alcoholid drink I consume. I hate beer. I hope Johnny didn't hear that. [/QUOTE]I don't mean it doesn't taste good Reeka. It's just that it's the Bud light of wines. White Zinfandel is the generic name for all young blush wines these days. It got that popular for a reason you know. Speaking of tasty wine based treats, how about wine punch? Sangria for instance, or cold mulled wine. Good stuff! Hot mulled wine is good in the winter, but I think I prefer hot mulled cider.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:13 PM   #13
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I do like sangria
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 08-15-2003, 08:23 PM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
I do like sangria
Me too, especially during happy hour.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:14 AM   #15
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Great! send some over to my place.