Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2001, 09:40 PM   #1
Ostrak

I went and fought Malavon and his two iron gloems and umber hulks. The problem is that everyone is dead, and I cannot find the badge. It was not on his person! Also, I cannot leave the room. The only entrance and exit is highlighted in pink and won't open for me at all. I have no other Autosaves and don't relish the idea of playing the whole game through again for the ending. Help?!? Any ideas what has gone wrong?

Ostrak
Old 01-22-2001, 11:35 PM   #2
Wrath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I don't know what to tell you, it should be on his corspe. Did you get ANYTHING off of him? Try resting, so all the bodies will vanish and give you a better view of the floor. And, make sure he's dead You have to kill his duplicate first, make sure you've triggered the second one to come out. Besides that, I can't think of anything else. But now you know, ALWAYS keep two different copies of your saved games! Let the Auto-Save do its thing, and save manually on another slot. Ensures any problems can be handled with minimal trouble.

-Wrath
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote