Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 01:00 AM   #1
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

Nobody in the SoA forum can help me so i came here. I need to know how to glitch a bag of holding onto my game while i'm still in Irenicus' dungeon
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 01:33 AM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

clua console it.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 01:35 AM   #3
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

that doesnt really help
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Old 12-03-2005, 02:02 AM   #4
Sir Degrader

The answer is, you can't.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:02 AM   #5
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

sigh, go to baldurs gate SOA and look up my other thread about this bag of holding. The first person that answered says it is possible but they do not know the ending code. Besides everyone talks about editing a bag of holding into the starting dungeon.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:02 PM   #6
Sir Degrader

Yes, by way of CLUA. Also, try not to double post, it's considered poor form.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #7
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

download the Baldur's Gate editor called Shadow Keeper (abbreviated as SK in the forums). You'll be able to find a link by doing a quick search in the SoA forums. Follow the instructions you were given in the other thread to enable cheats and then open up SK. Click on the items section and scroll of Bag of Holding. You will see a code there: it is probably something like MISCxx (where xx will be a number). Then use the CLUAConsole (described in the other thread I think) to cheat the bag into your game. If you don't want to download SK, I'll check for you, but I have SK on another computer, so I don't feel like turning it on now to find it.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:55 PM   #8
Cam_H
Zhentarim Guard

Seeing this thread won't die, the way I used to do it is to enable cheats and CLUA it in. I disregarded the Bag of Holding in Bodhi's Maze, as carrying two of them would sometimes lead to a doubling up of contents, which is even more cheaty than CLUA-ing in the item in the first instance! I have since stopped this dubious process completely as it's good discipline to prioritise and manage inventory properly, however ...

To enable cheats;
  • Step One: Open the game's directory C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA.
  • Step Two: Make a back-up copy of the Baldur.ini File (before editing it just in case something goes wrong).
  • Step Three: Open the Baldur.ini file in Notepad.
  • Step Four: Find the line [Program Options]. Under it are a variety of settings for your game. Add this line:

Debug Mode=1

And it must be Debug Mode=1, not debug mode=1 or anything else. Save and close notepad.
  • Step Five: When you are in the game, press CTRL-SPACE to bring up the Console. This is where you will enter all the cheats.
The line for getting the Bag of Holding is;

(Please note that it's a double-quote where I've rather unhelpfully left the pink cursor that partly obscures the character).
Cam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 10:49 AM   #9
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

It should look like this, in case it is too obscured

CLUEConsole:CreateItem("bag04")
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 11:20 AM   #10
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Kyrvias, you spelled CLUA with and E.

It's supposed to read: