Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2002, 01:44 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

IŽve posted this some earlier time...but I never got around to do anything about the problem...

I want to play Drizzt in BG2ToB and I need voice packs and the whole thing....items equipment etc

Where can I find thís on the net...
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 01:47 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

You'll probably find what you're looking for after a search on Google or another big search engine. If no results turn up, perhaps some of the experienced modders here can help you?
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 02:29 PM   #3
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I had this pack for IWD. Han on, I'll try and find it...
Old 09-23-2002, 02:33 PM   #4
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

I'm experienced around the Game Modifaction Area. I can get you some info if you'd like it. I can extract Drizzt himself from the Game, look at him, extract his items and the like. I could also create a few themed items, and forge them into "Drizzt Only" items if you want.

But, Horatio will probably be more helpful. He says he has a pack.

E-Mail me if you need my help!

EDIT: Also, thinking about it, I could even extract his team mates, and you could use them and any special items they have. But you'd have to play multi-player!

[ 09-23-2002, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: DJG ]
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 04:20 PM   #5
Vedran
Lord Soth

Try this one. I haven't yet.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 04:34 PM   #6
Vedran
Lord Soth

I accidentaly found this.
Old 09-23-2002, 04:38 PM   #7
Sparhawk
Quintesson

My problem arises from the fact that I canŽt get IEE to funtion on my computer....some .Dll files are corrupt so no dice...I was like looking for something of a pack that I just download into the overridefolder or something like that and then start gaming
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 09-23-2002, 05:00 PM   #8
Vedran
Lord Soth

Download that .dll, is that a problem? Post exact error message or describe complete situation.
Old 09-23-2002, 05:51 PM   #9
Sparhawk
Quintesson

The error message is as follows:

Error opening file for writing:
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\riched32.dll"
Hit abort to abort installation,
retry to retry writing the file, or
ignore to skip this file.

Ignoring cancels the install, and retry wonŽt work....IŽve tried this several times...downloading again and again!

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 09-28-2002, 02:07 PM   #10
Sparhawk
Quintesson

*Bump*

Not to mistake for a bumpersticker....Hmmmm Baaad joke

"Unleash the Casey!"