Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2004, 07:29 PM   #11
Cienden
Manshoon

It ate my Blade of the Gladiator +3. Luckily I found another one stuck under a bed roll.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
The Due's on level 2? Yeah, I am replacing them with normal, easier ones. Just so you know, I am MAJORLY game balancing each level now. So hang tight, changes are a coming!
Yes, those were the Deugar I was talking about. Couldn't hit them or slow them down with any of my spells. They made all the Drow and driders on level 1 look like a piece of cake.

[ 07-05-2004, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Cienden ]
Old 07-05-2004, 08:01 PM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Hmm Strange that a rust monster can get rid of a magical sword. I thought that kinda stuff only happened with non magical equipment.

Ohh well learning experence!
Ah! Well I didn't know if there was a rust monster on the early levels.. Hmm. Yep, that would do it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Do what I do with rusties-- attack at a distance. Arrows or spells. If you can't do either, use a wooden object--a club..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 09:56 PM   #13
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah the Rust Monster is on Level 1 with the hook horror.

Lesson Learned. Now to invest in some ranged weapons for that sucker!
Old 07-06-2004, 12:38 AM   #14
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Wow the forum got busy over the weekend.

I am finally back on IW after a few days off. I help a friend every 4th of july weekend with a fire works show that she runs and it is a lot of work. Barely had time to check email let alone play a game.

Anyow to make the post official... Yea thank goodness there is onl 1 rust monster. Every time I happen in that area i drop a megaton bomb on him before he takes 2 steps toward me.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:54 AM   #15
Ehrys
Manshoon

LOL - that reminds me of a comic strip in an old AD&D first edition book... a tiny little rust monster facing off against a fighter (decked out in full suit of steel plated armour) and wizard - where the fighter has jumped into the wizard's arms like a woman would jump away from mice!