Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2002, 03:41 PM   #1
Tenacious Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My party tackled Durlag's Tower prior to entering Baldur's Gate. (I wanted the shiny plate mail located on the Warders' level.) I apparently picked up the Glitering Beljuril (sp?) gem and later sold it at Feldpost's for the equivalent of three magic beans.

Having defeated Sarevok I have gone back to the tower and (surprise!) cannot finish the Warder's Riddles as I no longer have the gem nor is it at Feldpost's. (Or any other merchant for that matter) Is there a code to get the Gem back or am I looking at a big fat do-over?
Old 11-12-2002, 04:56 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Yup - Im using DSotSC so I cant GK you the code, but I can IEEP it in 30 mins when I download IEEP again. If M$ ever wipe out my Download folder again I will *scream*
Old 11-16-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
Yup - Im using DSotSC so I cant GK you the code, but I can IEEP it in 30 mins when I download IEEP again. If M$ ever wipe out my Download folder again I will *scream*
This should be offered as a foreign language in college
Old 11-17-2002, 08:39 AM   #4
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by I wish my name was Baggins:
quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
This should be offered as a foreign language in college[/QUOTE]

Sorry.

DSotSC - Dark Side of the Sword Coast - a mod for BG.

GK - Gatekeeper, which a)dosent work with DSotSC installed and b) dosent have the item browser feature of SK, so I coudnt have used it anyway

SK - shadowkeeper - the BG2 version of GK

IEEP - Infinity Engine Editor Pro - which also dosent have the features I thought it did, so I need IEE

IEE - Infinity Engine Explorer - which does do what I think it does

M$ - Microsoft, who wiped out my computer again before I could get anything done

30mins - the period of time it should have taken me to get the code. Had M$ not killed my computer. Havent re-installed BG1 yet. I was kinda hoping someone else would have posted it while I rebuilt my comp.

The code - MISC1J

Sorry for the delay.

EDIT] To pre-emt the next question:

CLUAConsole - what you will need to use that code. Instructions are here:
http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/bald..._builtin.shtml

Follow the instruction in the first box, then use the createitem command further down to create the item.

[ 11-17-2002, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: andrewas ]