Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2002, 01:59 AM   #1
Lord Corwin
The Magister

Ok. I got the Moonsword out of the caves. Returned it to the chick. Unlike I have heard in a post or two she didn`t give it to me in thanks.. no big deal. But I think I must have missed a hint or took a wrong turn in alberquerky... because I have no idea where to go next. Already found the guys wife... and things like that...

Any advice for this poor soul would be apreciated.

[ 10-27-2002, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Lord Corwin ]
Old 10-27-2002, 02:07 AM   #2
Lord Corwin
The Magister

Ok.. duh... there is a gate up by the water mill... forgot about that... brain fart.... sorry folks. But give me some slack.. you can`t tell the gates there.. unless you really look... otherwise it just lookes like part of the Pole wall.
Old 10-27-2002, 03:00 AM   #3
Lord Corwin
The Magister

Ok.. anyone else notice this..?

One character in your party ALWAYS gets lost,or takes the longest way around.. no matter what there Intel is.. or any of there other stats.... it`s like each party has it`s own rainman.....

[ 10-27-2002, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Lord Corwin ]
Old 10-27-2002, 05:14 AM   #4
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

Ya... Definetly pathfinding problems... pathfinding... ya.. ya... pathfinding definetly pathfinding... not enough nodes... 20000 nodes... definetly too few... definetly... ya... definetly pathfinding problems. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2002, 10:23 AM   #5
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You can get the sword (and extra experience) by turning down the reward Emma offers. It's best to do this with someone other than a Paladin. You just say you're glad ot help people in need, and she gives it to you. Of course, I've always done this with good-aligned parties. She may not give the sword if you're evil.

Yeah, the movement AI in this game has driven me up the wall many times. It's no better than it was in IWD, and it wasn't good there. Sigh.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote