Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 08:10 AM   #1
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

I posted a topic where I asked for criticism of my story ( http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/001882.html ) but got little response.

Is it because few wanted to read my story, few actually did read my story, few give a crap or what?

Any criticism is good, whether it's you saying i like it, or ya hate it, I'de like some HONEST opinions on my story, but i have gotten very little.

------------------
I am YOUR omega.
Strider's Chambers - My website about roleplaying. Under HEAVY development.
The Shadow Network - My fairly well developed roleplaying community. Roleplaying open to everyone.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
Old 06-19-2001, 08:18 AM   #2
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I apologise that I did not get a chance to read your story. If you bump it or point me at the correct topic I will and give you an honest opinion.

Duh...geez I just saw the link...I will have to wait till this afternoon or evening to read it though.
------------------

[This message has been edited by Wulfere (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 08:23 AM   #3
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Patience is a virtue It wasnt that I didnt care but I kept putting it off till later cause its kinda long.

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 09:02 AM   #4
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
I apologise that I did not get a chance to read your story. If you bump it or point me at the correct topic I will and give you an honest opinion.

Duh...geez I just saw the link...I will have to wait till this afternoon or evening to read it though.

http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/001882.html
Old 06-19-2001, 09:08 AM   #5
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Patience is a virtue It wasnt that I didnt care but I kept putting it off till later cause its kinda long.

my thread fell to the second page twice...patience may be a virtue, but bumping works better.
Old 06-19-2001, 09:29 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

How about you post the whole thing up somewhere to make it easier to read friend? Personally I´m not in the mood reading loong material here, even if I do post long ones hehe, i usually browse through longer ones, makes it hard to give you valuble feedback. I would like to read it, but I would prefer to read it not on a webpage!

So if you have it like a word doc or something. you can mail it to me.. Or perhaps post it up here again.. I´m just babbling now OK, too darn hot and too much work makes theis Wolf wanna surf!

Sum sumarum, i would like to read it, but it will have to wait until i have the time for it and preferably not on screen!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-19-2001, 10:13 AM   #7
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
How about you post the whole thing up somewhere to make it easier to read friend? Personally I´m not in the mood reading loong material here, even if I do post long ones hehe, i usually browse through longer ones, makes it hard to give you valuble feedback. I would like to read it, but I would prefer to read it not on a webpage!

So if you have it like a word doc or something. you can mail it to me.. Or perhaps post it up here again.. I´m just babbling now OK, too darn hot and too much work makes theis Wolf wanna surf!

Sum sumarum, i would like to read it, but it will have to wait until i have the time for it and preferably not on screen!

My message boards are printer friendly if you want to print them. I guess I could make a download of it, but I am adding more daily...
Old 06-19-2001, 10:16 AM   #8
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowstrider:
My message boards are printer friendly if you want to print them. I guess I could make a download of it, but I am adding more daily...
OKI, keep bumping and I will try to read it ok!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-19-2001, 11:13 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

SS, I'll have a look at it tomorrow and let you know my opinion. To be honest, I haven't had the time.

------------------
Old 06-19-2001, 11:43 AM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

me neither... sorry... ill find the time

------------------
Yukishiro Tomoe protected her happines by sacrificing herself- I will do the same
Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...