Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 12:58 AM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, just curious ... you know the drill...
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 10:44 AM   #2
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

HAHA!!!!
I voted first!!!!Lol....
wait, what is all this Black Knight and Cloudbringer stuff?...
Old 04-26-2002, 11:30 AM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Whoever voted "Jerome to get waxed" will be executed. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2002, 01:31 PM   #4
Black Knight

**Scribble Scribble** err...I think they meant bikini wax, Jerome...oh the thinks we do for art...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 08:26 PM   #5
Black Knight

Thanks for the feedback, people...ok, last chance to get in on this -

BK
Old 04-26-2002, 09:16 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I voted for the mysterious grey robed figure! Don't wanna see Jerome get waxed, we had a friendship once upon a time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-27-2002, 10:06 AM   #7
Black Knight

(psst - If I kill the the Head of Evil, either the series is over, or I have to invent a new guy.)

ehm

BK
Old 04-27-2002, 04:32 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Whoever voted "Jerome to get waxed" will be executed. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So execute me. Or try, I should say. And BK, where can we see the story?
Old 04-27-2002, 04:35 PM   #9
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
So execute me. Or try, I should say. And BK, where can we see the story?[/QUOTE]*cracks knuckles* I'll pin you this time, dear Furry Hips. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 04:39 PM   #10
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
So execute me. Or try, I should say. And BK, where can we see the story?[/QUOTE]*cracks knuckles* I'll pin you this time, dear Furry Hips. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Never, sir paladin. [img]smile.gif[/img] Don't bother trying. CloudMamma'll whip ya after I'm through. [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Don't even think about it.