Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 01:26 PM   #71
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"I am fine enough, but Kalam is not. He is poisoned, and we are taking him to a healer, Ardana is her name.", then, Therlion remembers Keal and says "I believe you have not met Keal. He is a young elf who helped me in the fight. There is also one more you must meet."
Old 11-22-2004, 09:11 AM   #72
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Salphur
Salphur scouted the surroundings. it was night time, most of the others were asleep, and they had forgotten to feed him, although he was irritated and eager to escape, Salphur decided to stick with the plan and went to sleep, even though he knew this would leave him open to suprise.....
Old 11-22-2004, 01:03 PM   #73
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin gets the idea of how bad off Kalam is, and then is introduced to Keal.

"Well met, Keal. I am Turin, the leader of a small rebellion against the Dark Lord, under the direction of a higher authority that I cannot reveal the identity of at this time."

Then, Therlion tells him that there is another he must meet. But before continuing, Turin jumps in and stops him.

"Therlion. Before we continue on, I must be allowed to attempt something. I have here this ring that has the miraculous ability to heal a person that is wearing it. Please allow me to borrow this to Kalam immediately to see if it can help him while we travel to this healer you speak of."
Old 11-22-2004, 02:16 PM   #74
dplax
Jack Burton

For Salphur:

Salphur sleeps during several hours and then is abruptly woken up by a voice. As he thinks that it is maybe his master who would want to contact him he opens his eyes hastily but then sees the basket dangling outside the cage. The elves above him tell him to take the food and as soon Salphur takes it they lift the basket up. As he is about to begin to eat the voice sounds in his head again.

"Do not eat of the food! If you eat it your defenses shall be weakened and you might reveal information to the enemy. Do not worry now! Help is already on its way. When the elves are to be their busiest you shall then make your escape. Go straight to the north for half a day after your escape where you shall meet one of my servants who shall tell you what you need to do then. Soon, my servant, soon your time shall come."

======================================

For Turin, Keal, Therlion, Adohorn, Terias and Kirūn:

The guard who had been accompanying Turin's group upon hearing about what shape Kalam was in quickly dismounted and ran over next to the fire where Kalam was. He only spared a glance at Adohorn. He kneeled down next to Kalam and looked at him calling his name. No response left Kalam. The guard stood up.

"Kalam looks to be in really bad shape. We had better hurry to this healer."

Therlion suddenly feels a sharp pain in his side.

OOC: Therlion is again starting to feel the effects of the poison inside him. He is going to gradually become weaker.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #75
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

The sudden pain made Therlion think someone stabbed him in the same place again, and he shuddered for a brief moment. He regained his composture, and sat next to Kalam, inspecting his condition and giving himself a short rest. "Yes, his condition is deteriorating. Turin, you mentioned the ring that might help the recovery?"
Old 11-30-2004, 07:26 AM   #76
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Hurlon:
Hurlon tells the elderly elf that he is ready to travel to the town as soon as Bober is.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:14 AM   #77
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin comes quickly to the side of Therlion and Kalam.

"Here. Take this ring and place it upon whichever finger it fits the best. It must be of elven make, for the effects of its healing powers are miraculous. I have witnessed them first-hand."

Turin: Borrowed out the Ring of Healing.

[ 12-01-2004, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 12-02-2004, 06:13 PM   #78
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn, who had silently watched as all the hustble and bustle about him took place, decided he should introduce himself to this Turin, as he seemed like a friendly enough person.

"Greetings Turin, I am Adohorn, elf and bank of knowledge. Pleased to meet you!"

The elf held out his hand with sincerity and inquisition in his eyes.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:28 PM   #79
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion puts the ring on Kalam's hand, but nothing sudden happens. Nothing remarkable, the ring has always needed time to work it's magic. "We shall soon see the healing effects." Therlion says as he is placing Kalam's hand back under the blanket.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:44 PM   #80
dplax
Jack Burton

Temporary removal of Terias and Kirūn:

Terias had stayed back to talk about some interesting subject with Kirūn and the guard and had not gone near the fireside. It was due to the dark that they did not notice the orcs creeping up on them. Soundlessly they were overpowered by at least three dozen orcs and taken down the mountain to their secret hideout, along with their horses.

OOC: Only Turin's horse remains and so far no one has noticed anything about the three people missing.
Closed Thread