Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 06:31 PM   #31
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"As Kalam? I can try. To a group of orcs I might be the best Kalam they would ever see."
Old 10-17-2004, 07:20 PM   #32
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland and Robyn:

After saying goodbye to Feldorn, who said he was going to explore around the town while waiting for them to get back the guard captain led Roland and Robyn towards the town center. They entered from the back and the captain led them through several doors and corridors before stopping in front of a large door.

"Even though we shall be extremely grateful if you help us Roland, you shall still have to be judged by Kalam once he gets back for the deaths of the two guards. I hope you understand this."

He pushed open the door and announced to the five orcs sitting on one side of a long table:

"The Lord Kalam Easthome and the Lady Harmeth Easthome!"

He beckoned them towards the three chairs on their side of the table. He offered Robyn the leftmost chair and Roland the middle chair while he himself sat in the rightmost chair. The orc in the middle, who looked the biggest and the strongest of the five spoke up.

"Me Glurg, the Strong. My master who you serve tell me come here to speak Lord this town. Captain tell me you lord. Me have one question me master tell me ask you. Why you not send heads of adventurers?"

[ 10-19-2004, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-18-2004, 03:09 PM   #33
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: I am pleased to announce that Bober is reentering the game!!

For Bober:

After Salphur and Hurlon left to get equipped Arandor sent a guard to summon Bober to him.

"Have you enjoyed your captivity with us? I guess you shall be happy to know that your stay here is over. You are going to be used by some of my men, who shall blackmail the rest of your group with harming you. I hope you shall like it."
Old 10-19-2004, 08:18 AM   #34
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Salphur:

Salphur turns to Hurlon and gives an evil smile as he says "finally a job that sounds worthy our skills"
As he enters the Armory, he notices a brand new set of Studded leather armor, which he grabs, he then walks over to the corner and reaches behind a cupboard only to pull out two Katanas "ahh my beauties, you will be very helpfull on this mission"
He slides them into his belt, tells Hurlon to hurry and heads back towards Arandor's chamber.

[ 10-19-2004, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]
Old 10-20-2004, 07:54 AM   #35
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Hurlon:

Hurlon quickly scans the armoury, untill his eyes fall upon a light chain mail vest which he hurridly puts over his head, and replaced his long coat atop this.
He then searches for weapons...
He glimpses a short bow which he places over his shoulder, along with a quiver of arrows.
then turning to a large ammount of swords, he selects a long, straight, light sword. Taking this along with it's sheath, he follows Salphur from the room.

[ 10-20-2004, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Intrepid ]
Old 10-20-2004, 02:01 PM   #36
dplax
Jack Burton

For Salphur, Hurlon and Bober:

As Salphur and Hurlon finished equipping themselves and returned to Arandor's chamber Arandor had just finished talking to Bober. He looked at the two who had just came back.

"I see you have selected fine armor and weapons. I have come up with a plan to help you in your mission. This dwarf here, Bober is his name if I remember correctly is one of the companions of the group you shall be acting against. He was captured a few days ago. Use him however you want to against them. I suggest blackmail, but there are other possibilities also. You might want to hide that you are working for me, while you gather information from them, but if the need arises don't be afraid to act against them."

A guard stepped over and handed Salphur some rope.

"Tie the prisoner if you wish. Should you need anything else for your mission feel free to ask, otherwise may your evil ways help you on the mission."
Old 10-20-2004, 06:45 PM   #37
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Salphur:

I think it would be wise to blindfold him, so is unable to see things that shouldnt been seen."
Salphur signals to the guard to get some cloths.
"as for blackmail...., I think I have a better idea in mind, but it will take time...."
Old 10-22-2004, 08:53 PM   #38
Keal

Keal turns his head, and jumps over the rock from wich he heard the noise, and grabbed what seemed to be a foot of some sort.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:33 PM   #39
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Turin:

Keal feels a hairy foot among his hands and looking up sees that he has grabbed the foot of a horse.

Turin notices an elf jumping at his horse and the horse starts getting agitated.

==============================

For Salphur, Bober and Hurlon:

You leave on the two day journey which lies ahead of you. Feel free to talk with the prisoner or come up with plans.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:08 PM   #40
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn looks up when he hears horses hooves, thinking it strange they should be passing at this hour. "Are you friend or foe? he bellowed, grasping at his dagger.

[ 10-28-2004, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Closed Thread