Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 06:43 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

We left our last thread with Marcos the Inquisitor taking several people into custody and ready to move off to another location.

The Evil Mage of Shadow is currently entertaining guests in his tower, namely Kaylisa and Roderik.

Those that are not being taken into custody need to decide their course, though for some, the course has already been laid for them. (bwa hah) !
Old 09-23-2004, 11:32 PM   #2
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- Lyulfe is waiting for a response from Rong, I suppose... [img]smile.gif[/img] *whispers- Rhianneth? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] *

ic- Liam

"Err..." Liam briefly shifted his gaze towards Plaxica then turned his attention back to the Inquisitor. "Thank you. Perrhaps I will rrun into you laterr..." he trailed off, his attention suddenly wandering elsewhere. He frowned inperceptively, his gaze no longer focused on anything in particular.

"Ah, therre is something I must go do now... Goodbye, forr now." He bowed politely at Marcos and the group then strode off. He was almost relieved that the Inquisitor had insisted that he not be part of the group. Plaxica is rrummaging thrrough matterrs that do not perrtain to him, he thought warily to himself, making a mental note to be on-guard around him.

ooc- where is Arcades? inside the tavern or still outside? Need to know where to have Liam stride off to [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-23-2004, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 09-24-2004, 01:10 AM   #3
ArcadesSabboth
Manshoon

Arcades sits inside the tavern after Marcos left with most of his friends in tow. The disguised dragon was carefully nursing a cup of brandy, concidering his options.

[ 09-24-2004, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: ArcadesSabboth ]
Old 09-24-2004, 01:22 AM   #4
dplax
Jack Burton

Plaxica 70/70

Plaxica was disappointed by the others around him. Could it be that he was the only one who wanted to find out the full story behind what had happened? He looked over at Andrion who was lying unconsciously on a horse. What could Andrion know about that they didn't. Why had he commited the act, if it really was him who did it? And why was Liam acting so strangely? A lot of questions were unanswered here. Plaxica hoped to be able to answer them sometime. With a movement of his head he indicated to the Inquisitor that he was ready to leave.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:17 AM   #5
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- thanx arcades [img]smile.gif[/img]

ic- Liam

Stalking past the tavern, Liam paused for a moment then looked in. Noticing Arcades sitting there looking pensive, he called to him.

"If you arre not rrequirred to go with the Inquisitorr, will you come with me? I have sensed a strrange crreaturre wanderring nearrby... Afterr all of the excitement, I would not put it past the Darrk One to trry anotherr attack on Larrry's life."
Old 09-24-2004, 01:22 PM   #6
ArcadesSabboth
Manshoon

He looks up at Liam and smiles slightly, downing the rest of the brandy and picking himself up out of the chair. It seems it would take much more than a cup of brandy to get the dragon drunk. "Of course Liam. I believe that Kaylisa will most likely look for me first in your company, and I'd rather be in good company than travel alone."

ooc- Your very welcome Sky
Old 09-25-2004, 09:07 PM   #7
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- skye [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ic- Liam

The blonde haired man bowed slightly to show his gratitude, then continued on his way, Arcades following in his wake.

"Therre is a crreaturre hanging arround that is not human... and if my guess is corrrect, then therre is some magic involved," Liam tried to explain to the dragon as they quickly moved through a maze of alleyways.

"It is close now. I'm surre you can sense it now as well, no?" he asked Arcades, shooting him a tawny-eyed look out of the corner of his eye.

ooc- Morgy, if you haven't informed Arcades yet, you should prolly pm him the details now [img]smile.gif[/img] btw Morgy, I sent you a pm as well ^^
Old 09-27-2004, 01:35 PM   #8
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

the Wolf

Moving among the fallen leaves of the forest the Wolf stalked his minute foe, the scent was faint, but easily reached the nose of the hunter. Quickly it loped, sometimes on four limbs, sometimes on two, frequently it would turn and strike a tree, digging deeply into it with his claws before continuing, once it paused before a hollowed out log, and marked the entrance. It paused, sniffed, and crouched waiting for the squirrel to appear, and then. It pounced, oversized fangs digging into the tiny body, as it tried and failed to scramble away, escape the chelnching jaws, and gnashing teeth. But it was futile, the morsel was devoured before it could stop twitching.

The wolf stood up onto it's read legs, favoring an old injury on one of them, and then with it's good foreleg it clawed a spiral pattern into it's flesh. The greenish blood that flowed from the wound was a sickly unhealthy color quite dissimilar from the normal black of goblin blood, or the bright red blood of a wolf, and where it hit the ground it bubbled, frothed and hissed as it raised a putrid cloud from the foliage it rapidly ate away.

With that rite finished the man-wolf howled to the heavens, it was a howl that sent shivers through the forest dwellers, and proved suprising to many who heard it, for wolves don't normally howl during the daylight hours, and this one had an evil feel to it.

ooc: a tracker would notice that it favors one of it's forlegs, and a hind leg is turned inward and appears to be permanently out of joint.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:47 PM   #9
ArcadesSabboth
Manshoon

He nods, having felt a sense of pain and anger for the past few hours, even in his transformed state. While he wasnt sure what it was that was giving him these sensations, he knew he didnt like it. "Yes, there's something out there, and it hurts. I would suggest letting me fly above the path you wish to take and make sure this creature isnt laying in wait for it's next meal."
Old 09-29-2004, 06:58 AM   #10
Legolas
Jack Burton

With a mount for Larry, and the inquisitor's horse shared by a bound Andrion and his captor, the group set out in the direction of the sea.
The pace, as Marcos had promised, did not give much in the way of trouble for those on foot, and outside a ghastly wolf's howl, the trek itself held little in ways of excitement.
The buildings flanking the road turned to trees, then the trees gave way to air as the fields spread around them. In the distance, sandy dunes offered curves to the landscape, in many places covering the solid rock jutting out over the salty water whose scent was carried on the air.
The skies gradually darkened as they went, to break into a dreary drizzle just as the inquisitor called a halt to allow them rest.
Looking around, several walled keeps could be seen spread out across the country, holds of nobility, remnants from a time of greater political strife.

His hand never straying far from his decorated warhammer, the inquisitor undid each of the ties in turn and passed round the water.
Closed Thread