Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2001, 06:35 PM   #1
bmacy
Welcomed New User

ok, I've got 5 badges. I am at the stairs leading to the last battle
and I cant get the priests to give me the sixth badge. I have been on
this part for about a week and do not know what else to do.

somebody please help me!!!!!
bmacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 08:04 AM   #2
Sir Moosington
Dungeon Master

Which badges have you already got? I can tell you where all six are if you want.

------------------
Supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony
Sir Moosington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2001, 02:37 PM   #3
Albromor
Mephistopheles

SPOILER

If it is the priest I am thinking of in Wyrm's Tooth you need to destroy a certain idol to free him and his compatriots (which are encased in some force field surrounded by undead). Once the idol is destroyed he'll be so grateful you'll get his badge. Check that entire room.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 02:52 AM   #4
bmacy
Welcomed New User

alright, the only badge I didnt have was brother peruim's(?). Anyway
I got tired of walking around, so I started to kill the priests. When
I killed brother harken he had the other priests badge and I was able
proceed up the staircase. I guess it was just a bug in the game, so if
anyone knows someone who is having the same problem, just kill brother
harken.

Old 10-06-2001, 07:43 PM   #5
Den
Welcomed New User

HI I have five badges but I cant find where the sixth one is.

I have
Marketh's
Mavalons
The Maidens
Krillages
and the Priests badge from the temple.

But I cant seem to find the other badge, can anyone help?

------------------
"Luck is for the unprepared"
Den is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2001, 08:01 PM   #6
bmacy
Welcomed New User

spolier
Now... After you dispatch those Wyverns, go west again, and you'll be in for a.. um, 'treat' , Frost Giants! First off, these suckers are VERY large- Can't miss 'em! first off, there is two in the hallway, then 5 more in the main 'chamber'. the one in the northern part is Joril. Now here's what you can do:

1. You can bluff your way in, with no fight, saying that you are here to 'check-up' on him, and that you are one of his leaders men. He will give you his badge and you can leave it at that.

2. Slay them ALL, and collect some mucho experiance points! Either way, you'll get experiance, but you'll DEFIANTLY get more if you slay them. Plus its fun!

Remember to get the Badge from Joril's broken body , and his nice Magical Axe!

Now, Go north and you'll see some more Slaves, tell them that you've killed the Giants and Wyvern. You'll get more experiance points. Now, kill the Ice Trolls and proceed to the the next little cavern chamber (the room with the Dead Dragon bones), and BE CAREFUL- to the south, there will be a few very tough
Black Ice Knights, and an Auril priest- the leader.

Kontik will say that Auril has asked her to kill you. You will fight right away then, and be really careful as I said.. The Black Ice Knights are extremely tough to beat, and you'll need a +2 weapon or better to take them out. (Or spells). After that, clear out the other stray monsters in the area, and remember to check the BAGS all along the West wall, there's a Ring of Wizardry located in one of those bags!

Clear the cave out, and then Exit the cave and proceed to the other cave located in the Northeast part of the Map, get ready for the Final Chapter!

Old 10-06-2001, 09:15 PM   #7
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Pot. Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Den, the badge you're looking for is Joril's, the Frost Giant. If you recollect the area that you've just been in, the one with all of the yeti and ice trolls, there is a bridge to the SW of the map. You need the book from the slaves in the lower part of the Wyrm's Tooth. Ice salamanders abound so you can't miss it. That will help you "reconstruct" the bridge and allow you access to all of those goodies. Oh, and some bad guys that need a right good slapping.

Other than that, follow bmacy's comments.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote