Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2001, 09:25 PM   #1
solarize25
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay I got the book and the potion to give to the wizard and he still has not showed me the passage to Lower Dorns Deep. All he says is that I should go finish the puzzle. I have completed the circle puzzle and recieved the grinding noises from the gears but no stairs have appeared to go below. I installed the patch before coming to this level V1.06 while I was in Kuldahar. What am I doing wrong? I can't even get the secret door to open up in area6002 (the same area with the round table). HELPPPPPPP
solarize25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 09:34 PM   #2
Axterix
Manshoon

spoiler...
Well, uhm... the secret door by the round table leads to the circle puzzle room. After you've completed the circle puzzle, you need to go back to the round table room and flip the switch... the one dwarf with the lowered hammer. This will open the stairs in the puzzle room.
Axterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 09:36 PM   #3
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Spoiler...
OK
After you complete the puzzle you go back to the room with the round table.
One of the statues should now have it's hammer lowered. Click on the hammer and you will hear more grinding sounds. Go back into the puzzle room and the stairs should be there. In the center of the puzzle.
Have you installed HoW? If so have you installed the patch for that as well?

------------------
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 09:37 PM   #4
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Spoil.

Go back into the room with the table that has the floor design patterns on it. There are statues round the wall. Find the one his arm down. It is a lever. Pull it. Go back int floor room. Staircase now open.

------------------

Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 09:42 PM   #5
solarize25
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Duh I don't know why I didn't notice that. Now why won't the wizard guy take the potion from me in the main map area? And why won't that darn secret door open on the right when I enter the map area with the round table. No I ahve not instaled HOW yet. I want to wait till I beat this one first. Just like BG2 is sitting on my desk in the box still. I am playing them all in order first. Between this and Age of Empires I am busy slaying the world Thanks Guys!
solarize25 is offline   Reply With Quote