Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 05:01 PM   #1
Johnny B
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think I screwed up... I went and killed all of the ice lizards in the museum before I knew to get a key from their leader Keresh. What now, I've looked all over the museum for him or his remains and can find nothing. Please, any suggestions?
Johnny B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 05:18 PM   #2
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

hmmm, the key should be on his body along with a magic spear; make sure you got the right salamander. if you have HoW installed, try the ALT key trick to make sure you picked it up?

in SOME cases, the old IWD had issues with decay of items. if you killed everyone then left the area or rested excessively, items may have disappeared forever. but if you still see items lying around the museum(or better yet, dead bodies), you should be ok.

[This message has been edited by Leafy (edited 05-16-2001).]
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote