Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 09:19 PM   #41
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yeeeeeeeup! I wish our band could perform as well, but lets face it, we sound like 21 quadrillion glasses breaking simultaneously against the surface of a blackboard....
Old 04-16-2002, 09:21 PM   #42
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Galadria! I know this isn't your specialty but I had a general question... how rare or common is it these days for older women to be having babies?
Hmmm? Been window shopping?

Not to pry. If I am tell me to "butt out."

[ 04-16-2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: onthepequod ]
Old 04-16-2002, 09:29 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
quote:
Galadria! I know this isn't your specialty but I had a general question... how rare or common is it these days for older women to be having babies?
Hmmm? Been window shopping?

Not to pry. If I am tell me to "butt out."
[/QUOTE]Aww.. no, it's ok.. yes, I'm uh.. window shopping..
Old 04-16-2002, 09:36 PM   #44
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Aww.. no, it's ok.. yes, I'm uh.. window shopping..
Again, tell me to "go pack sand" if I'm prying.

Are we talking about window shopping where you were compelled to purchase that dress in the window and now you have added to your wardrobe? Or are we talking about window shopping where you say that dress in the window and one day you would like to buy it? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: onthepequod ]
Old 04-16-2002, 09:41 PM   #45
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Alright LadyBlue! Sounds like you did ok and had a great time!

I'm sitting here btw vacuuming and shampooing the carpet in my bedroom. Seems my kitties were on a major campaign to force the issue.. they barfed and dropped other stuff on it all week! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks Cloudy . Man im glad the cats we have live outside, none of that nasty stuff for me, hehe
Old 04-16-2002, 09:53 PM   #46
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Hi, Cloudy. Interestingly enough, the current (or one week ago) issue of Time had an excellent article on this. It seems that recent research has shown that women's fertility begins to decline at age 27 (! ), and that successful pregnancies get rarer as the age of the woman increases, and by age 45, almost no one's ovaries are producing viable ova. It goes so far as to say that all of the 46-year-old actresses that you read about are usually done with donor eggs. This, of course, is not the last word on the subject, and doesn't explain the case of my friend Connie, who has a child almost the same age as Will, and became pregnant at age 39. So, er, to continue OTP's metaphor, if you are window-shopping, the sooner you try to buy, the better.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-16-2002, 10:23 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Again, tell me to "go pack sand" if I'm prying.

Are we talking about window shopping where you were compelled to purchase that dress in the window and now you have added to your wardrobe? Or are we talking about window shopping where you say that dress in the window and one day you would like to buy it? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [/QB]
LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Luckily it's the latter...... just contemplating future additions to the wardrobe [img]smile.gif[/img] Albeit hopefully not TOO future.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

edit: just saw Galadria's post. sigh... I thought as much.. anyone hear that incredibly loud ticking?

[ 04-16-2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 04-17-2002, 02:14 AM   #48
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My God im bored! Song anyone?
*Softly plays 'The Unforgiven' by Metallica*

Maybe something faster? *Cranks the volume and plays 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana*

Bah, no fun, im off to bed. Pulled a muscle in my shoulder, so i wont b going to workout hehe. Cya guys 2morra!

PS. Glorfy babe, i got ICQ, check my profile for my #
Old 04-17-2002, 04:51 AM   #49
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Tells LB to play Battery or I Dissapear instead [img]tongue.gif[/img] * Greetings everyone, how're you all doing? [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm enjoying myself tremendously. I can get my work for this week done, surf and chat at the same time And I get to go home about 4 hours early every day! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2002, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Neb ]
Old 04-17-2002, 05:13 AM   #50
Vampire

Morning all! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have craving for a hot chocolate with a huge equally chocalaty muffin. C'mon! Bring on the good chocolate because I feel awful *sniffles* *slumps on the floor*
waaaaaaaaa