Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2003, 12:11 AM   #141
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Hehehe. I went through that phase recently too. I am bored with the quasi-reality and now need reality. Something that I can see touch and feel, y'know. Strange, I've been considering taking up the guitar myself lately [img]smile.gif[/img] .

[ 11-05-2003, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 11-05-2003, 12:49 AM   #142
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Sorry Azred, but thwarting you is just too tempting.

Anyways I just got finished reliving my old NES and SNES memories, and discovered something I'd never expected. I'm bored with video games!! I don't know how or when this occurred, but gaming has just become a tedious way to pass the time, much like school was after I got past 3rd grade. Now I gotta find something that will actually entertain me and wake me up while I'm doing it. I've been considering taking up guitar for some time now, then there are also about half a dozen plastic model kits I've had since middle school that need completing. There's also the tiny factor of getting my drivers liscense.
That's impossible, you can't get bored of games
If you haven't already, you should try the Kain series. Blood Omen - Blood Omen 2 - Soul Reaver - Soul Reaver 2, and by that time Defiance will be out (in that order). The gameplay is fair, but the story is ingenious. By far, one of the best thought-out games in a while.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:04 AM   #143
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

akkk, I am bored of games as well, seems they do not make them like they used to, or maybe I have just grown older [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] but there is something missing from them now. anyways, i am off to bed, just watched Don't say a word, and it was rather dull, made no sense through half of it, and when it did make sense, they carried it to far, oh well, i am the worse movie critic, have to nit pick at everything, same way about food if it is not to my liking, I complain the whole time, lol...good night all, and if I win last post, I will accept my award tomorrow
Old 11-05-2003, 01:11 AM   #144
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
That's quite all-right. May 50 very loving cats descend upon your house to shower you with love and make their permanent home with you. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Stormymystic, I quite agree. We had Don't Say a Word on DVD, but wound up trading it for Chicago. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

And I'm still last. So there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-05-2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:37 AM   #145
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
quote:
That's quite all-right. May 50 very loving cats descend upon your house to shower you with love and make their permanent home with you. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

And I'm still last. So there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Not anymore, though I suspect you may be stalking this thread like an ebay auction in it's final minutes

Nano, I haven't played the Blood Omen's, but I own both of the SoulReaver games. SoulReaver rocked, but I suspect that Raziel has yet to operate on his own ambitions.

SpiritWarrior, when you say you considered picking up guitar, do you mean acoustic or electric?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-05-2003, 04:29 AM   #146
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
whoa im having a bad day stupid geom. teacher she gave me a detention but i deserved it but damn you talk to someone and then you gotta say after school........Im probably going off topic there is too much to read here anyway.........so how bout them pittsburgh steelers.....
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Cloudff Don't worry about straying off topic in this cafe, some people do get upset when you stray off the thread but I reckon people are intelligent enough to work things out. And don't forget when you are older and working the boss still asks you to stay back all the time!

Only he has to pay big dollars for the privilege

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 11-05-2003, 04:36 AM   #147
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Just call me Indiana Jones.....

Yep, I finally got a job in archaeology (which is what I'm qualified for!)

I get to catalogue and set up a digital archive/museum of a huge collection of artefacts from all around the world, some of them thousands of years old. It's a 2 to 3 month project and I'm really happy, this is the sort of thing I've always wanted to do, and what I spent all that time and money studying for!
That's awesome Laura! Well deserved! When do you start?
Old 11-05-2003, 04:41 AM   #148
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Just call me Indiana Jones.....

Yep, I finally got a job in archaeology (which is what I'm qualified for!)

I get to catalogue and set up a digital archive/museum of a huge collection of artefacts from all around the world, some of them thousands of years old. It's a 2 to 3 month project and I'm really happy, this is the sort of thing I've always wanted to do, and what I spent all that time and money studying for!
Yeah congratulations Epona [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] I remember that you have been doing it tough job wise recently. I hope your love live is on the rise to *ohhh errrr *
IIRC did you once go on an archaeology dig in east europe?

Will you be catching up with Davros when he visits?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 11-05-2003, 05:11 AM   #149
Epona
Zartan

I'll be starting either next monday or the monday after.

wellard - you're quite right, I dug in Romania 2 summers in a row. Love life is great ta, and yes I hope to catch up with Davros when he's here!
Old 11-05-2003, 07:22 AM   #150
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Hi everyone! Well i am SICK OF MY school! ARHG! Everything goes wrong!!!

Woow! You wont belive it but in a single day i got 4 Fs! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] FOUR!

Now where is that punching bag i`ve been mentioning to DS? Ahh... here it is...

Well thanks for listening!
Hey, you leave that thing alone...punching bags have feelings too, ya know [/QUOTE]ROFLMAO! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] So damn funny. Well i just came from school and I will have lunch...