Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 08:54 PM   #1
zachzach
Elite Waterdeep Guard

okay I fixed the lttle thing on the eastern trolly. Now how do I get to the "lava room". The walkthrough on this site did not help some can someone please feel me in. Thanks everyone who has helped me thus far.
zachzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 09:32 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Perhaps the graphic walk-through here will help? It adds pics and maps to the text version.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 10:14 PM   #3
zachzach
Elite Waterdeep Guard

there are those switches that flip that sugn I might have messed with it. What would that do? If says nothing about them in the walkthrough. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Old 09-16-2001, 11:15 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi zachzach,

Those switches in the Stout Mines are a pain. They are not a difficult puzzle but (to me) an annoying puzzle because you have to go back and forth so far in those twisty passages.

You have two options - go back and forth and reset the switches (trial and error) until finally you open up your way to the lava room - if you print out copies of Xignal's maps this should make it much easier to get back and forth to the two switch boxes.

Save your game and try pick pocketing the king to get the key to his treasury room where you will be able to find some Dragonscale Armor.

Keep us posted!!

Wyv

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 12:55 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILER ALERT:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

To get to the "Burning Cavern: Leave the switches as they are when you enter the cave: do not touch a thing.

To get to Raskalion, go to the Abandoned Mines 1st level. On the far east side take the lift up to the switch and flip that one. Return to the trolley and ride it back up. Take the east trolley to a new section. Find another lift in that section to another switch, flip it, and ride the trolley back up. Go back to the Abandoned mines, and reset the switch on the east side back to its original position. Now ride the west trolley all the way down to Raskalion's cave.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 05:02 PM   #6
zachzach
Elite Waterdeep Guard

could I just kill the king??? Then get the key and open the treasury to get the dragon armor??? Would this owrk??? Because I cannot find both switches.
Old 09-16-2001, 06:08 PM   #7
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

how's your pickpocketing skill there's always that... but I would recommend for you to save BEFORE you pickpocket the king.....
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote