Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2003, 10:27 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

I didnt know where to put this in the Books and forum since its a fanfiction or micel games forum since its a game. But I decided to post it here so that alot of you people can see this (hopfully)

Okay, while I was just sitting around doing nothing (I just finished Starwars Acadamy in 3 days straight of playing) So I just looked around the website of Starwars and found some cheats.. mainly NPC SPAWN cheats !. So having a little fun I decided to make a very brief fanfiction of the game.

There is spoilers ahead obviously. For those of you people who finished this game, obviously you will find out the difference of my final battle and yours .

This takes place at the final stage of the game. The final boss which the Spirit (forgot the name actually) that already possessed Tavion at the Burial Place of the Sith Lords.

So with that kind of setting.. I used the cheats and paused the entire game and added a few allies and enemies of my own to make it more fun. enjoy!

using first point of view character

My Allies including Luke, Kyle, Chewie, Rosh and Lando

My enemies which i created. Dark Jedi and a robot jedi with some storm troopers. Make that alot of storm troopers

As Jade (my character name) entered the hallway where Tavion is trying to resurect her master, her Dark Lord Sith. Jade scrutinizes the area of the grave of the Sith Lord. If Tavion succeeds then there is very little hope for the new republic. It is up me to stop her. Behind me, I can still here the fights with the reborn and my fellow students of the acadamy. I hear both light and dark people slashing and hacking, all of them knowing that if they win this battle, they win the war. Light Vs Dark, Imperials Vs the Republic.

I made my way through this chamber where Tavion is now, using all of my knowledge as a new Jedi knight. The Reborn guarding the entrance were a challenge yet because of my hidden rage, I slew them all or gloatingly threw them off the cliff of the lava pool. Now, there she is, the source of my rage. Tavion, who because of her, many people died. Because of her, there was suffering and because of her, my friend Rosh nearly died because of her apperentice. Now is my chance to strike.

With all my might, speed and skill, I distrupted Tavion with her plan to ressurect her Lord. Angry and frustrated she lashed out at me using her lightsaber. I parried with my own Dual sabers but to my surprise, she smiled. Using the scepter in her hand, she threw it to the ground causing shockwaves through my body. Yet even as i fell, I summoned the rage once again inside me and using my enhance speed, I got up right away, and rammed her using my sabers. Much to much to my surprise, she stood up after my barrage of attacks. Knowing that she is outmatched, she jumped to the coffin of her Dark Lord Sith, Using the staff, she summoned her Lord Sith.

To my surprise and shock, her Dark Lord indeed came out and possessed her body. Her power increased tenfold. With unknown speed and skill, she attacked me like a demon (as if she isnt already). I barely got away but not with suffering a couple of slashes in my body. Yet as I got away, I heard behind me footsteps. No, not one but several. Much to my despair, A squad of storm troopers and an officer came out, with several of the reborn some wielding sabers, dual sabers and the dreaded staff saber of darthmole. Tavion (possesed) smiled, knowing that she would win and conquer the galaxy.

I thought all hope had lost when the chamber doors flew open. Much to my relief, Luke Skywalker, My master Kyle, and a few other Jedi who have survived the battle earlier arrived to my aid. Then I heard a familiar sound of Chewie and Lando behind them. And to my surprise, Rosh came out beside me with a smile. He said "Its time to kick some A$$!"

---- continued at next post-----

[ 09-29-2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-29-2003, 10:27 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Now that the odds are more even, both sides, LIght and Dark, Imeperials Vs Republic, positioned themselves for the final battle. All of them checking the other out. The room so silent that you can hear a coin drop if someone indeed dropped one. Then it started.

Possessed Tavion charged at me with lightning bolts streaking out from her hands and sword. Knowing from my mistakes I leapt out of the way both my sabers open and jumped myself towards the incoming stormtroopers, who by now were firing at my allies.

As I was about to dispatched the solders, out of nowhere, several reborn dark Jedi lashed out at me forcing me to defend myself. The combat robot Jedi as well attacked me with intensity.

Knowing that I will Die if I did not get away, I was about to retreat, yet if I did that, then I would not be able to succeed in defeating the stormtroopers that were slowly sniping my allies behind me. Behind me, my fellow allies where fighting as furiously as I am each fighting thier own enemies yet distracted at the same time with the laser beams streaking at them by the imperials. I saw Luke engaged with Tavion and Kyle handing two Uber-Reborn Dark Jedi both with dual lightsabers. Getting out of my defence, I threw myself into a crouch and used the force to help me counter attack the reborns in front of me.

I countered attacked furiously that to thier surprise they didnt see my sabers streaking pass thier defenses killing two at the same time. Lights and sparks flahsed everywhere as sabers vs sabers met. I thanked myself I had two sabers to defend the 5 sabers slashing all around me.

Using my rage, for invunrebility, I lashed out slashing dicing my enemies left and right. Both troopers and Dark Jedi were lying at my feet dead and battered.

Yet knowing that once my rage has ended, I threw myself out of the melee and ran back to my allies since I knew i could not last with such as onslaught. Both Dark Jedi and the robot were chasing me.

Left and right, the fight was going on around me, Although I knew it was still a few minutes, I felt it was an eternity. To my left, I just saw Luke dispatched two Dark Jedi, Kyle handing the storm troopers in front. And Rosh, my friend dispatching the officer. I saw some of my friends slain as well by Tavion and the robot, yet slowly, the tide of the battle was ours. One by one, dark jedi and storm trooper fell.

Tavion left alive standing in a corner surrounded by Luke, and Kyle. I saw Chewie tending Lando with his wounds he got from the stormtroopers.

Although outnumbered, Tavion would not surrender easily, and it took both the effort of luke, kyle and myself to defeat her.

Finally, it was over... I looked around and mourned for my fellow Jedi that were slain. We won the battle, yet I feel the price was too great to bear with it. The spirit of the Dark Lord Sith left Tavions dead body vowing for revenge. Yet I feel that it would not be in my lifetime to face him once more. The remaining survivors and I left the temple sealing the entrance so no one will enter this vile place again.

Well? do you like it? Just made it up out of the blue and hope you enjoyed it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-29-2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-29-2003, 11:02 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

A bump before im off to bed.. . Bump bump. Good Night

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-29-2003, 11:16 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, most entertaining. Guess you had a lot of fun making it.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:47 PM   #5
GForce

Well done Jedi Knight! Makes me want to get this game too. Was it Star Wars Academy? Is that for PC? Anyway good story. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2003, 01:44 PM   #6
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Nice writing Hark! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Nice pics too!

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-29-2003, 08:12 PM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
CD
--------------
lol, most entertaining. Guess you had a lot of fun making it.
your right about that . but those screen shots were very hard to take [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Quote:
gforce
-------------
Well done Jedi Knight! Makes me want to get this game too. Was it Star Wars Academy? Is that for PC? Anyway good story.
yeah its for pc . jedi acadamy just recently came out. but after 4 days of hardcore playing (its my midterm break), i alreay finished it. you should get it. the story is great. also, you can get to choose a dual lightsaber or a saber staff like darthmole .

[ 09-29-2003, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-29-2003, 10:15 PM   #8
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I'd hate to be on a 56k right now...
Old 09-30-2003, 01:07 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
I'd hate to be on a 56k right now...
yeah.. the pictures are a wee bit big but they are only 70k to 150k each or so. If i made it smaller it wont look as good .

sorry bout that 56'k modem users!

[ 09-30-2003, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-30-2003, 11:56 AM   #10
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Light Bulb

wow that game looks sweet. I'm going to have to pick that one up when I get paid this week.