Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2003, 09:27 AM   #81
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And here I was thinking that those first 2 questions were clever - and all 3 of you got them right. Well done Wolfie - you beat quiz master Donut
Old 02-17-2003, 09:30 AM   #82
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Gonna have to wait for Wolfie's question..he can't get on IW at the moment
I had to laugh at your answer to the uncanny dodge question by the way - I don't know what Epona was doing to that table - but she wasn't dodging it . It was some form of contact sport I believe - and I think the table was getting the upper hand for most of the night
Old 02-17-2003, 09:35 AM   #83
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Quote:
Gonna have to wait for Wolfie's question..he can't get on IW at the moment
I had to laugh at your answer to the uncanny dodge question by the way - I don't know what Epona was doing to that table - but she wasn't dodging it . It was some form of contact sport I believe - and I think the table was getting the upper hand for most of the night [/QUOTE]Couldn't remember actually who was the uncanny dodger..I thought it was Donut..but then Mouse too had the skill in the DnD game..ah too much wine messes my memory

The first two question were easy..since everyone in France saw you drink coke hence it was none of them..and when we eat outside the cafe we had kebabs [img]smile.gif[/img] Hence the had to be Lanesra and A-J

[ 02-17-2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Sir_Tainly ]

Old 02-17-2003, 09:37 AM   #84
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Groj. you actually know the 3rd one? Thing is there is only one more artist I can remember myself quoting so there's basically one possible answer...ooo the tension is high...who will get it?
Actually, no. That was me trying to bluff. I could make a few guesses, though...
Old 02-17-2003, 09:38 AM   #85
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:

The first two question were easy..since everyone in France saw you drink coke hence it was none of them..and when we eat outside the cafe we had kebabs [img]smile.gif[/img] Hence the had to be Lanesra and A-J
Yeah - just where did you eat that hot dog in France Davros???
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-17-2003, 09:46 AM   #86
Davros
Takhisis Follower

There was no hot dog eating done by me in France - it was at Brisbane Lions v Port Adelaide football match with Aelia Jusa that said hot dog was consumed . I don't think I even saw a hot dog in France [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2003, 09:49 AM   #87
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
There was no hot dog eating done by me in France - it was at Brisbane Lions v Port Adelaide football match with Aelia Jusa that said hot dog was consumed . I don't think I even saw a hot dog in France [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nothing was hot with that weather

Old 02-17-2003, 09:51 AM   #88
Link
Jack Burton

So we only need to mention the third rapper? Method Man? Red Man? Nelly?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-17-2003, 10:12 AM   #89
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
So we only need to mention the third rapper? Method Man? Red Man? Nelly?
Yeah only the 3rd one...but those guesses are wrong I'm afraid.

I'll give y'all a clue seeing as you lot are finding this hard to guess... he was the guy who came out with classics "Paparazzi" and "The Foundation" back in '96.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-17-2003, 10:14 AM   #90
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I admit it, and said so! Thanks Donut!

Er questions about myself??

Oki.. an easy one..
Whats my connection to FirstLowLyingAir ?

Don´t eat the yellow snow