Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2004, 09:22 PM   #51
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Oh, I forgot to ask, "What happened to the last thread?" Did Memmy lock it? Maybe he was getting jealous that we might break his record! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 09:48 PM   #52
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

No, dude, Z locked it, put it in the archives for us...nice guy that Z...oh, and btw...I expect a good cussing come monday morning, dude!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 04-09-2004, 09:54 PM   #53
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Spirit:
-------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Harkoliar:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not spam Harkoliar, just intelligent conversation. Of course to the untrained eye it might appear to be spam.

gasp!! you guys must have your own passcode to translate that 128encrypted password of *supposidly spam* conversation post to a highly technical mathematical formula in solving the meaning of life.. am i right ?

-GASP- HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!

THE NONBELIVER KNOWS THE SECRET...HE MUST NOT LIVE!!!!!...i mean LEAVE!!!!!!
-tries to get harkolier to eat skippy's BBq Roaches -
*gasp* nooo.. not roaches... hate roaches.. plies up a bunch of furniture in a room's corner, suited up his armor tac's armor and wildly shooting up the roaches that are comming towards him. "come and get me" haha [img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-09-2004, 09:55 PM   #54
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
ilander:
------------------
Where is everybody on the GOSH DARN WEEKENDS!

The only internet access I have, and nobody's ON! Surely I'm not the only loser with such boring weekends!

okay, maybe I am, going to make something of it?

okay, okay...I don't want any trouble...
your not the only one..

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-09-2004, 10:16 PM   #55
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Good to know, Harkoliar!

Anybody want to calm down that shooting maniac up there??? I don't have anger-management training...

Old 04-09-2004, 10:37 PM   #56
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Anybody besides me think that this place is more dangerous than Cincinati around election time?

Old 04-09-2004, 10:40 PM   #57
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Makes me almost support gun control the way we've been shooting things and people, nevermind the flamethrowers of the last thread...and the frog throwing and kitten juggling...

Old 04-09-2004, 10:55 PM   #58
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
That's "cripes", Gangrell... and to be sure, the discussion was lobster-roach sashimi or something like that, not spam. There is a difference... honest [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
I know how to spell it, I just like to bend the rules a little bit is all, you have problem, hmmm? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #59
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I just tossed that in since you went back in to edit for spelling and all... struck me as slightly humorous. Not a whole lot, just slightly.

And problems? I got problems galore. Want some? No, really... here. An overly-helpful guy with no sense of humor. Not that he's cranky, but that he just doesn't get it. Anything. Jokes, allusions, illusions... it's all the same to him. He'd probably come in here and ask what everyone has against spiced ham by-products.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:09 PM   #60
Spirits forever

Quote:
quote:
Spirit:
-------------------------------------------------
quote:

quote:

It's not spam Harkoliar, just intelligent conversation. Of course to the untrained eye it might appear to be spam.

gasp!! you guys must have your own passcode to translate that 128encrypted password of *supposidly spam* conversation post to a highly technical mathematical formula in solving the meaning of life.. am i right ?

-GASP- HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!

THE NONBELIVER KNOWS THE SECRET...HE MUST NOT LIVE!!!!!...i mean LEAVE!!!!!!
-tries to get harkolier to eat skippy's BBq Roaches -
*gasp* nooo.. not roaches... hate roaches.. plies up a bunch of furniture in a room's corner, suited up his armor tac's armor and wildly shooting up the roaches that are comming towards him. "come and get me" haha [img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]HEheh....roaches for all and fireing....wel...mostly at you... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img]

my army of BBQed Roach shooters!!! MUHAHaHHA!!!!

edit: small army ain't it

[ 04-09-2004, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]