Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2003, 10:15 AM   #1
Legos
The Magister

Straight to the point(s):

MINOR spoilers ahead

Is here anyone who can tell me, is Viconia supposed to shut up for the rest of the game after you manage to convince her to change alignment?

Also, what about Sarevok, will he talk after he has asked you about what you are going to do to him after it is all over?

(I´m not asking for what they will/will not say, just if they will or will not say anything)

Ok, so these are just minor matters, but i find it strange that i haven´t heard a single voice out of any of my party members after i went to level 2 of watchers keep.
And after that, i´ve cleared the place, and also the other one of the bhaal spawn dungeons residing near this... Amkethran.

Just wondering if i´m having some error here or is it supposed to end here, eww, they used to be so talkative before...
*Sniff*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-10-2003, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Legos ]
Legos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 09:11 PM   #2
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

I think your NPCs only talk at certain intervals and times in TOB, the WK doesn't have much or anything to do with the core story plot. I remember as soon as i got to that place where that fire giants mom is, Imoen asked Sarevok what is was like to die.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:44 AM   #3
Devv
The Magister

Eventually they run out of things to say of course. There has only been added so much dialog for them through the game [img]smile.gif[/img] I dunno when they stop talking however. I think I reached that point with Jaheria in a game before though.
Devv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 09:20 PM   #4
Atrayu
The Magister

Party chatter then

I would like to talk about hampsters in the middle of a battle with some undead..Where can I get one? No you can't have Boo-

I'm thinking that they had better buff out and get ready to fight, sheesh.
Atrayu is offline   Reply With Quote