Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2003, 07:04 AM   #1
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

I wonder- did anyone of you managed to reach level 9 spells ( not in HoF) with spellcasters?
I played the game several times and ended once with only 4000 exp between my necro and 2 spells from level 9. And only because i used the "Special book".
The final battle is always a mess for me, and i wonder that maybe with 2 timestop spells it would be better.

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 09:27 AM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

I suppose its possible with a 4 character party... and depends whats your starting level...

btw, is there a timestop spell in IWD 2?
Old 12-24-2003, 10:21 AM   #3
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

I think so...In a scroll, me thinks. But i played it a looong time ago, could be mistaken.

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 07:45 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Sorry, no timestop here. Power Word: Stun and Symbol of Stunning yes, along with Holy Word, and you could use these to almost the same effect. as for reaching 9th level spells, it's next to impossible with a sorcerer. I've managed to do it with a wizard and/or a cleric in a full(six character) party once or twice, but it's a matter of doing all the quests right.