Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2003, 11:29 PM   #1
Mikemike
Welcomed New User

Hi there,

I was in Severed Hands, and I believe I killed everything. Now even I'd collected all 4 pieces machinery parts and reached the lab, I can't find the mage there and Larrel was attacking me so hard and he was not able been killed. What should I do? Did I reach the deadend? and need to start over again?
Mikemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 07:57 AM   #2
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

larrel is attacking you? With the red circle?
If you kill him, game ends. You need him to do something.
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 02:41 PM   #3
NobleNick
Quintesson

Mikemike,

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . Welcome to the IWD forum!! . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Now, about Larrel.... Acckk!! You're in trouble! You must have somehow offed his assistant; which is not good at all, and is very hard to do accidentally; or the game is bugged: You need the assistant's help to fix the astrolabe, and then you need Larrel himself to advance farther in the game.

Hopefully you have saved periodically. What I would try first is: make sure you have the latest patches: If you have HoW, install it AND TotLM, in that order. Second --> Go back to the last save you have before entering the level with Larrel for the first time, and try again. If that doesn't work, maybe you need to re-install IWD (and then HoW and TotLM, in that order).

Haven't been saving often, and to different game names ("DE_level5_01," "DE_level5_02," ...., "SevHand_level1_01," ... )? Now is a very good time to start...

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!

[ 12-19-2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 02:50 PM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Yes welcome to Ironworks forums ! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote