Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 05:55 PM   #111
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

I am making abosolutely no attempt to keep up with this cafe as it moves too bloody fast for me

Sir Tainly - do me a favour and don't call me kiwi fruit. The next time you do so a bolt of lightening will hit that lance of yours .... honest.

This time ... what shall I have. Oh, a pot of Earl Grey please

Old 09-13-2001, 05:56 PM   #112
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heheh, Kiwi is a funny word...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-13-2001, 06:56 PM   #113
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

but of course, Kiwi is NOT a fruit! (please dont kill me kiwidoc!)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-13-2001, 08:57 PM   #114
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*Sephiroth begins to do his little Elven dance, complete with the spins and twirls for good show. when he is finished, a hail of roses is thrown his way* Hey, when you throw roses arent the stems supposed to be de-thorned? ow, OW!!!

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 09:52 PM   #115
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh yay! i got my pics back from camp tonight! now, if only i had a scanner.... and WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!? ive been dancing for the last twenty minutes...

------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 11:02 PM   #116
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I have been dancing myself... and my ISP so slow... it is pissing me off!!

------------------

Heya! It's just me, Bahamut!
Old 09-13-2001, 11:47 PM   #117
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

why you watchin me pee, pee-nark?

------------------

Old 09-14-2001, 06:10 AM   #118
Vampire

Where's Cloudy's Cafe for today??
Oh, Kaz... We can include Jaheira in our ALSB protected NPCs.

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 06:39 AM   #119
Vampire

Okay.. I've deleted the Cloudy's Cafe which I reopened without Cloudy's approval! I really didn't know Until someone warned me. I thought it was one a day, but I'm fine with staying in two day's before's cafe.
Does this make any sence?

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 06:41 AM   #120
Link
Jack Burton

"If that's so, Sharpedge, we will respect that. Any advice on what to do now then??" Link says, trying to dodge all the zappings..

"We must remember Avatar, that this is not another bar, but some sort of tearoom, so it would be best to unsummon those critters.." Link goes on, and with one wave of his hand (and the power of Atuan*) he makes a command of unsummoning, and all of the critters disappear.

*Anyone who hasn't followed the BG2 bar thread won't know what I mean.. I fused with a mighty wizard called Atuan, and thus have both magical, and warrior skills.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst