Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2002, 12:22 PM   #71
Lioness
Jack Burton

Moni! *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear this..

PLEASE take care of yourself! Glad you're getting rid of some stress. [img]smile.gif[/img] To echo Seph, you are one of the coolest and nicest people I know, and we'd miss you! *hugs*

hmm...how bout a fundraising drive to help Moni?
Old 04-20-2002, 12:30 PM   #72
Tiamat
Banned User

I hope you are well. I am sorry for the incident that has forced itself upon you.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:32 PM   #73
Neb
Account deleted by Request

We managed to raise the cash for a new server.... We could do it. I'd contribute. It'd be a great loss to IW and the world if Moni wasn't around.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:40 PM   #74
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I agree with Neb if you need any help or somthing we can do please let us knove!! I am sure we kan do a lot if it is neseserry(bad spelling i knove) Here in Norway is hospitale free (the state pay all things) dont cost any money but i knove it cost a lot in the USA so we will help you...
But i think MONI is back on here tracks and she knove wath to do so let us Welcome her back and give here a big hug from all of us!

Quote:
Bahamut...Look Out! He's right behind you!!!!!
The one good thing about God is that you never have to look for Him...He's always there.
You have So right Moni i agree with that!! And we for you.

[ 04-20-2002, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 04-20-2002, 12:47 PM   #75
Talthyr Malkaviel

Well, it's definitely for a worthy cause if we did.
And don't worry bout the spelling Megabot... it's more intelligible than some of the writing here by English people!
Old 04-20-2002, 12:54 PM   #76
Megabot

THX Talthyr Malkaviel i am not an devil to write in english he he!

[ 04-20-2002, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 04-20-2002, 02:54 PM   #77
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, He is? *pulls out a beretta* Where are you?? LOL

Maybe a lot are gonna pissed at me but this is how I treat God.. as my friend, confidant and all that lalala

You are right Moni, God is always there... but then in my heart I have yet to find err.. I think it is love now.. bah whatever
Old 04-21-2002, 11:33 PM   #78
Moni

Tiamat,
*HUGS*
Thank you!

Lioness,Neb, Megabot, & Talthyr Malkaviel.
Wow, What do I say to you guys?! Thank you!!!
You are all so sweet!
Thank you SO much for the thought but it won't be necessary...I have some good health insurance now and an upcoming appointment with a Dr.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that my problem is one that can be fixed with medication and a change in diet.
As a matter of fact, I spent some of IW's downtime today looking at "Heart Smart" websites and making a grocery list of the foods I like that will be best for me and we just got back from the store with them.
I'm looking after myself for sure.
*HUGS*

Bahamut...love finds you when you are least looking for it...never fear you'll never have it in your life because you already do...in your heart and in ours. I know that is not exactly the kind you're looking for but I had to say it. As for the other...when it comes it will be well worth the search and the wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*HUGS*

[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
I love you all [img]smile.gif[/img]