Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #131
Annatar
Mephistopheles

/me drops in a fragmentation bomb.. or something with a slighty similiar effect...

I'm back! .. been gone for like a year ( busy with study, games, girls ect ect ) so I had nearly any time for the ironworkers.. its a shame I know

Most of you don't know me, probably because you guys never visit the BGII:SoA-ToB forums.. that was my home-place at the ironworks forums.

I'm reinstalling the game.. so ill be needing the help of those guys yet again..

Good to see that the forum is still alive and kicking!
Old 08-25-2004, 11:32 AM   #132
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hey nice to have you back Annatar... How's everything then?
Old 08-25-2004, 12:41 PM   #133
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
You call yourself a gamer and don't know about Gith? Look here. Good afternoon, all.
Actually, I meant the Monty Python defination. Turns out, that's a 'git'. Who's the gith now, huh? *groans*
Anyway, glad to see you like Dreamcatcher. The Underwater scene from the second part is nice, but I think you'll really be blown away by a certain part of the ending of Dreamcatcher 3. In fact.. I'm curious to see how you'll handle certain 'social changes' within that module
To Annatar: welcome back, m8. I think I remember you from the BGII boards, and it's good to have you back [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2004, 01:20 PM   #134
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:

Anyway, glad to see you like Dreamcatcher. The Underwater scene from the second part is nice, but I think you'll really be blown away by a certain part of the ending of Dreamcatcher 3. In fact.. I'm curious to see how you'll handle certain 'social changes' within that module
I'm still trying to get the little girl to Grandma's House, of all the damned things. The only social change I've seen so far is when I refused to help the Commie Goblin out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2004, 01:31 PM   #135
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hey, Annatar, I remember you! Or, your sig, rather. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Anyways, just stopping in before chemistry. Oh, and I do know the word "git," thank you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 08-25-2004, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 08-25-2004, 02:33 PM   #136
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:

I'm still trying to get the little girl to Grandma's House, of all the damned things. The only social change I've seen so far is when I refused to help the Commie Goblin out. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]She's a tenacious one alright. Just get back to me after you despose of the kid and finish the episode
Old 08-25-2004, 02:46 PM   #137
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hello Annatar, I remember you!

Jen, I think you should phone your mum, just to make sure she is OK.

Well, how is everybody today? I am OK. I am getting a bit worried about something, but Il leave it for now, I might give you the lo down if I am still worried tomorow.

Also, I need some hair advie. What should I do with my hair? It is getting curly and wavy (pretty long) and Im thinking on getting it cut. But should I get it shaved (and experience something I have never experienced before, or should I get it cut a bit shorter, like normal.) Is there any programs where you can simulater hair, just to muck about?
Old 08-25-2004, 03:26 PM   #138
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I dunno, Ross! The scottish-style wavy/curly hair is all the rage among young men nowadays! (Everybody wants me to grow mine out so that I have that again...)

Well, I had PHY 231, and MA 114, aka Classical Mechanics and Calculus II today, and I'm really looking forward to when they start in earnest. I also met a few people who were majoring in Physics like me, and I think we'll get along famously.

So, basically, everything's looking up...well, except for the whole situation I described in the other thread, but I'm working on the solution to that....

I think I only took seven pages of notes today...after all, it was only the first day!

I love college!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 08-25-2004, 03:50 PM   #139
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Lyle, dude, you're absolutely insane! "How many notes did I take today?" less than a quarter of a page! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2004, 06:12 PM   #140
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

That wavy hair only looks good on some guys, just like spikey hair ^^ I prefer spiked myself

Well my dad left the house at midnight last night and I got home about 10am. My mom said she's feeling a lot better now that she's made him leave, like a big weight is off her shoulders, so I'm happy for her.

Now things at home are going to change slightly, obviously. I need to get a part time job until winter break...my mom is a seasonal worker (accountant) and right now is her slow time until January. Basically I'd work and save up so I have spending money to go boarding and to that Denver Broncos game Em and I want to go to (in Denver). It's going to be tough trying to get a job with my twisted college schedule, but I can do it -_-

One spec of good news is I'm not getting a laptop anymore. What's happening is when the one my dad got me originally finally get here the first week of September, we're going to send it back and get the charge taken off my dad's card, then order a desktop of almost equal monetary value. It's not an Alienware like I wish [img]tongue.gif[/img] but a Cyberpower, just as good and about $300 cheaper. I can hardly wait for it >.< I guess this weekend I better job hunt *sniffle*