Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Anyone else playing this awesome game?
I got it the other day and I LOVE it, ti takes everything good about the original and then packs it with extra stuff, its just simply awesome, I don’t see why it got such mixed reviews, because apart from you not being able to skip the tutorial (without the official patch that is out) the game has little to no faults, it still has humour, graphics, storyline, creatures, and singing villagers!

And you would not believe how fun it is to build a platoon of troops, backed up with siege weapons and then have them assault an enemy base while your building sized Monkey who is so evil that the ground around him literally dries up, cracks open and spills lava, stands there raising their morale by giving out fierce battle cries and beating his chest... and then finishes it off by taking a dump on their buildings or troops
Either that or he gets in there him self and beats the crap out of them with ease!

The game is simply awesome, and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who loved the original, and to anyone that wants to try a different sort of game
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I was going to get it, but it's DVD only And my PC doesn't have a DVD drive.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:54 AM   #3
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
I was going to get it, but it's DVD only And my PC doesn't have a DVD drive.
I don't kow how it is in England, but we have both DVD and CD versions here, I got myself the CD version mainly because its easier to errmmm.... *cough*backup*cough*
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:44 AM   #4
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Well I only saw it in Tesco when I went shopping, so probably can get it in CD version somewhere.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:52 AM   #5
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

I really agree with you that the game is awsome Hivetyrant [img]smile.gif[/img] I have only tried the Wolf but i will start a new game soon with the ape. The only thing i dont like is that the difficulty isnt really that great. I never had any problems through the game and im not some l33t gamer.