Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 03:27 PM   #11
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

thats ok man apologies accepted i agree sunshines good but not loads of it.at least when the rain stops you'll have a solid block of sunshine as is the way of nature.and the whole mass destruction thing man thats real bad for any community but at least after all of this youll be able to rebuild some countries would be ttally destroyed by that, am sorry i just feel strongly about how some people forget about like the third world countries and stuff but hey is no biggy.
Felix

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2002, 03:30 PM   #12
Moni

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, I know how you feel. I care about third world countries as much as I care about my own...if there were any way to make the world a perfect place, I'd be first in line to help make it so.

Old 07-05-2002, 03:36 PM   #13
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

yeh i guess having such a 'democratic' *cough*oligarchial*cough* society in the world dont help.the only reason there in debt is because all the richer countries are too greedy to help them and drop there debts which would make the world a lot better(more places to trade with etc etc.) i should be a politician.well thats a big ambition for a 14 yr old.
Felix

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2002, 06:39 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

It absolutely pissed down here today, really torrential, several inches of rain in a few minutes - typically enough I was out in it It's been raining all bloody week here too.

Also there was a twister in Scotland last Monday, fortunately it stayed away from inhabited areas so there was no damage, the photos I saw looked awesome. Quite rare to get them inland here, but we've had a few in the last couple of years.
Old 07-05-2002, 06:55 PM   #15
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
MINNO, where have you been so long ? I missed you, everything allright ?
Old 07-05-2002, 07:11 PM   #16
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*stands in a desert*

*stands in a desert in the rain*

*Stands in a desert that has now become a pasture*

*stands in a pasture in the rain*

*stands int he pasture at night with crickets chirping*

*stands in the pasture in the rain in the daytime*

*monsoon hits*

*tropical depression passes by*

*hurricaine blows by*

*finally opens his mouth while the eye of the hurricaine passes over*

"I just LOVE summer in cuba..."

*tsunami floods by*
Old 07-05-2002, 07:44 PM   #17
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
MINNO, where have you been so long ? I missed you, everything allright ?
Hi Johnny! *hugs*
Everything is fine here, thank you for asking!
I've just been staying off my computer while lightning strikes nearby. [img]smile.gif[/img]
One of our dogs (Zip) has also been very sick for the past week so I brought her in the house to more closely moniter her while we nursed her back to health...I've been spending a lot of time at her side. She's looking better now and will be put back out when the yard dries out some...she's gonna hate that LOL.

Old 07-05-2002, 08:01 PM   #18
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Moni when I saw the title of this thread I kinda thought it was about Miss Texas, she e-mailed me about how much she wanted me. Alas I lost the e-mail address and thought by some divine miracle you had found her for me! btw if you can send some rain here we need it badly. Please send it on weekends though [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2002, 08:06 PM   #19
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Moni when I saw the title of this thread I kinda thought it was about Miss Texas, she e-mailed me about how much she wanted me. Alas I lost the e-mail address and thought by some divine miracle you had found her for me! btw if you can send some rain here we need it badly. Please send it on weekends though [img]smile.gif[/img]
That was her little brother and he got in big trouble for teasing you...his e-mail account has been deleted so if you do find the addie, it isn't any good.
I made an attempt to send the storm to SecretMaster in New York and it seems to be headed in that general direction but I can't guarantee it will stay intact while it travels that distance. If its not too far away, I'll ask it to swing by your place and dump on you this weekend.

Old 07-05-2002, 08:09 PM   #20
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*sob* I'm shattered! No Miss Texas? *sniffle* Hold me!!!!!!!!