Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2002, 03:33 PM   #81
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Eyecontact is overrated. It's more important to measure up the length of the legs first.
Well then you ought to just LOVE me! (Never mind the fact that I am cross-eyed) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*Measures up Minno's legs* Yeah, good enough. * Whacks Minno in the head with his club and drags her into his cave* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LMAO! You're just bad! Mreow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2002, 05:19 PM   #82
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
Eyecontact is overrated. It's more important to measure up the length of the legs first.
Well then you ought to just LOVE me! (Never mind the fact that I am cross-eyed) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Oooooh, long legs.

Frankly, a girl doesn't have to be a beauty queen or have large, errm, "assets" to attract me - but nice legs get me every time!

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2002, 09:42 PM   #83
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
Oooooh, long legs.

Frankly, a girl doesn't have to be a beauty queen or have large, errm, "assets" to attract me - but nice legs get me every time!

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Then you ought to REALLY love me!

I am the same way with guys...show me a guy with a pair of legs "long enough to climb" and I lose all sense of everything else around me ha ha ha.

Old 09-19-2002, 10:09 AM   #84
Keraptisdm
Elminster

QUOTE]*Measures up Minno's legs* Yeah, good enough. * Whacks Minno in the head with his club and drags her into his cave* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Keraptisdm says, "Hey. I never tried that before. It looks interesting." Gets whacked in head by wife with club. Wife drags Keraptisdm back to their cave. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2002, 11:57 PM   #85
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
QUOTE]*Measures up Minno's legs* Yeah, good enough. * Whacks Minno in the head with his club and drags her into his cave* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Keraptisdm says, "Hey. I never tried that before. It looks interesting." Gets whacked in head by wife with club. Wife drags Keraptisdm back to their cave. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL Oh the stupid things you guys post are just soo funny!!!!!
Old 09-22-2002, 12:14 AM   #86
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well then you ought to just LOVE me! (Never mind the fact that I am cross-eyed) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*Measures up Minno's legs* Yeah, good enough. * Whacks Minno in the head with his club and drags her into his cave* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LMAO! You're just bad! Mreow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]No he is not so bad but that is the way Johnny get girls lol and i think that is "normale" in Holland to do it like that mwhahahaah [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2002, 12:20 AM   #87
myungbass
Manshoon

one girl ? or maybe even none it is hard to tell with all the names you folks think up but i think we need a few girls' opinions on what makes guys attractive to them. maybe we can hit them over the head with our 1d6 clubs and drag them back to the underdark for questioning
no no! put it on rocco ya look scary!<br /><br />now rocco, are ya sure yer oh-bee kay-bee? ::snicker::<br /><br />Shepherds we shall be<br />For thee, my Lord, for thee.<br />Power hath descended forth from Thy hand<br />So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.<br />We will flow a river forth to Thee<br />And teeming with souls shall it ever be.<br />In Nomeni Patri Et Fili<br />Spiritus Sancti
Old 09-22-2002, 01:15 AM   #88
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Melkor, The Dark Lord:
Originally posted by Keraptisdm:
*Measures up Minno's legs* Yeah, good enough. * Whacks Minno in the head with his club and drags her into his cave* [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Quote:
Keraptisdm says, "Hey. I never tried that before. It looks interesting." Gets whacked in head by wife with club. Wife drags Keraptisdm back to their cave. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
Quote:
LOL Oh the stupid things you guys post are just soo funny!!!!!
Its what they live for.

Love your sig! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 09-22-2002, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-22-2002, 01:26 AM   #89
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, Melkor you are lucky enough to be able to have my great council.
Ignore what all others have said for I am the great and wise one about these things.

Ok I will give you some of the general things (I am not telling all my "Secrets" )

*Pick up lines can be dangerous in the right hands.
I personnally love using them there is nothing better then making a girl laugh when first meeting her. I STRONGLY suggest certain precautions that i have learned first.
- Make sure her boyfriend is no-where near (look i didn't know she was taken ok)
- Stand far enough away that she has to take a couple of steps before crippling you, that will usually give you enough warning.

*Use bribes
If you know her friends consider paying them to talk about what a great guy you are... Sounds lame i know but very affective

*Stalk her
Desperate times call for desperate measures [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2002, 01:43 AM   #90
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

One of the beuties of the internet is that noone (except people who know you) can know that you are talking about something you have never experianced, isnt that right Shadowhound?

[ 09-22-2002, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Dagorion ]