Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 10:48 PM   #31
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Melkor, The Dark Lord:
quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Tell here that she have nice tit`s then she will say yes Melkor LOL [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
And then slap me silly.[/QUOTE]No they LOVE to hear that they have nice breast`s and also say she have nice hair then she is yours for sure!
Old 09-14-2002, 10:54 PM   #32
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Tell here that she have nice tit`s then she will say yes Melkor LOL [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
And then slap me silly.[/QUOTE]No they LOVE to hear that they have nice breast`s and also say she have nice hair then she is yours for sure! [/QUOTE]I hope you're kidding and I hope Melkor knows that...forget slapping, bring out the chainsaw...

btw, Melkor, this has probably been said, but why don't you "know" her before you decide you like her. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2002, 10:56 PM   #33
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Quote:
quote:
quote:
And then slap me silly.[/QUOTE]No they LOVE to hear that they have nice breast`s and also say she have nice hair then she is yours for sure! [/QUOTE]Right........... Me spidy sences are telling me to NOT try that idea. LOL
Old 09-14-2002, 10:57 PM   #34
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

why not get your friend to try and mug em and then you do some karate stuffs and 'kick that mother's ass' and then they'll love you.... well maybe not... what happenjed on page 2... i never read it... erm why not just go up and say 'hello' or 'hi' it works for me.... but then again what i lack in looks i make up for in personality and sense of humour...
hey dude wanna go on a date?
Felix
Old 09-14-2002, 11:08 PM   #35
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
quote:
quote:
And then slap me silly.[/QUOTE]No they LOVE to hear that they have nice breast`s and also say she have nice hair then she is yours for sure! [/QUOTE]I hope you're kidding and I hope Melkor knows that...forget slapping, bring out the chainsaw...

btw, Melkor, this has probably been said, but why don't you "know" her before you decide you like her. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]LOL LOL Yeah i only kidding hehehe but Melkor only go and talk to here and if she is interested she listen to you then you can ask here if she want to go to se a movie or something then you are on your way so dont be shy only go and talk to here you can`t be killed for doing that so go on! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2002, 11:12 PM   #36
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

I'll give it a shot Megabot. [img]smile.gif[/img] BTW Lioness I knew that he was joking and I would NEVER do the crazy things he suggested.
Old 09-14-2002, 11:26 PM   #37
Piestrider
Zhentarim Guard

You said that you didn't have anything to say to her in the cafeteria... Here's what you should have done.
Grab a bottle of water, and take it over to her.
Lean over the table real casual and say to her,
"Would you like some water, because your lookin' pretty hot."
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] go get um' tiger!
Old 09-14-2002, 11:30 PM   #38
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Piestrider:
You said that you didn't have anything to say to her in the cafeteria... Here's what you should have done.
Grab a bottle of water, and take it over to her.
Lean over the table real casual and say to her,
"Would you like some water, because your lookin' pretty hot."
good one or you could casually lean over onto a desk and fall and wehn she pciks u up (unless shes mean thn u kick her when she giggles and walks off and you think i wish id taken up Felix's offer,...) you say 'bloody hell that hurt my ass is stingin like a bloody erm stingy thing' and shes says 'i didnt want to know that' *drops you and walks off* hmmn maybe i shoudl stop quoting from personal happenings....
Felix
Old 09-14-2002, 11:30 PM   #39
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

OMG that is one funny pickup line!
Old 09-14-2002, 11:38 PM   #40
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

i geuss you eman the other guys cuz mine was a 'pick up get dropped back onn ass' line....