Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 04:22 AM   #71
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

One of these days I'm going to create a "female" persona on the board and kill myself laughing at your comic lines

Of course I wouldn't do it, because I don't want CloudThunderer, Archbabe, Moiraine, Zekke, bilqis, Epona, Draconia and LadyRae mad at me

Maybe I'll flirt with myself eh? Hermaphrodites beware!!!!!!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 04:26 AM   #72
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sirgwayne:
Hey Memnoch,
I want a blue star.PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!!!

Earn one!!!!!!

Actually I don't know when you get blue stars. Ziroc has 7 rankings but I don't know what they are.

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 04:28 AM   #73
sirgwayne

I figured since you have three you might share a little?

------------------

Walk lightly my friend.

Old 03-03-2001, 04:31 AM   #74
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, I think I've worked out the rankings system:

0-4 posts New user (1 brown star)
5-49 posts Member (2 brown stars)
50-? posts Regular Poster (2 blue stars)
around 150? Magister (3 blue stars)

dunno after that, but there would be 3 more. Probably the top would be:

2000+posts - StormQueen Avatar!!!!!!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 04:33 AM   #75
sirgwayne

I guess I better get posting.

Old 03-03-2001, 05:45 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well well well (shakes her head in total disbelief)...Memny! All these ladies on board and you want to flirt with yourself?!!!! C'mere pumpkin, I need to check you for a fever! Or maybe a pulse?! ROTFL

"CloudTurbo"...sigh... well VROOM VROOM ... heehee

LadyZ (hey you were going to be LadyWendy here, weren't you?), Conga conga conga....er, we probably should have stayed out of those fountains....bit nippy here, now with all this snow and wind! At least I didn't have to tap dance! Well, until Yorick comes back and vouches for Donut!

Sixth of the Seven Chosen Sisters

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 05:46 AM   #77
Donut
Jack Burton

CB - sorry I haven't posted a reply. I had to finish my geography homework. Funnily enough we are studying Trieste at the moment - so many lovely fountains, so much choice, so much imagination .

I hope someone can take pictures of you tap dancing because my Mum won't let me go to Italy - she went mad when she heard Yorick had taken me to the pub.

Epona - you surely don't mean me do you?
Old 03-03-2001, 05:53 AM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

French Cruller! er, Donut...well it IS brekkie time in my neck of the woods! hehehe.... homework my backside! HA! And yes, Epona does mean YOU...hmmmm..she lives in London...I may have an accomplice here...we can check out that story next time there's a "board meeting" in London!

Very nice fountains...never been there myself, mind you, just seen them in pictures and documentaries. And being as how you are 98 and obviously too frail for such shenanigans, I couldn't bring myself to canoodle you. Gosh and Golly gee whiz...you could have a stroke or something! HAHAHAHA! So no nudes tapping in any fountains near you! LOL Well, unless Memny wants to try it. I hear he's taken to flirting with himself...but I'm sort of confused on that one! HAHAHA

CloudCuddler

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 05:59 AM   #79
Donut
Jack Burton

CB - up early today aren't you? You've got some posting to catch up on.

Re: Epona, I have to be quiet because she lives very close to where I work - er I mean she lives close to where I go to school!
Old 03-03-2001, 07:58 AM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bavarian creme filled Donut!

Did I mention that I worked in a donut shop before College to raise some $$$ for expenses? (I really did! It was privately owned- called The Butternut Shop-owned by a volatile Greek baker- lol)

Yes it is early. I got up with my very hungry kitties at five am, and will crash for a while later. This is primo time for playing with my aussie pals, hehehe. Early Sat for me, so I can sleep later on if needed and late Sun afternoon for them, when they've had time to sleep off Sat night activities and are counting down the time to workweek starting! LOL

Oh Eponaaaaaaaaa....! Heehee

CloudPastry

------------------