Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 09:27 PM   #121
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LadyRae - I understand what you're saying. When I first came here I was very hesitant as well because I thought the board would be mainly young immature males. I thought I would get ragged on for being a girl asking BGII questions. But I was soooo wrong. The responses to my threads were so informative and warm and friendly! I have been hooked ever since and made many friends (I hope I can add you to that list!) I'll never forget my first real friend, whom used a different name back then and an, err, odd sig! If not for him, I would have probably faded away from the board!

StealthSkins - Tight jeans are good! No matter anyway, I always have your photo on your website to fantasize about! TEEHEEHEEHEE! (LadyRandy speaking here)!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 09:35 PM   #122
Stealthy

With my expanding waistline, they have to be tight! I wear suits all day, so I always change when I get home into something more comfortable. Right now it should be bed, as its 2.30am and I am working tomorrow .

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 09:49 PM   #123
Stealthy

Nobody there boohoo. Off to bed.

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 09:50 PM   #124
Epona
Zartan

Sorry LadyZ, just me being immature, and I'm old enough to know better

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-03-2001, 09:50 PM   #125
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hello, LadyRae, pleased to meet you.

I spent a year as a foreign exchange student in Portland, Oregon, in 1989/90.
I attended and graduated from Franklin High School and lived just about five minutes away and a block or so off S.E. Division. What I liked the most about Oregon were the fact that is not very densely populated and the mountains, especially the Cascade Range. I went skiing a couple of times at Mt. Hood.
I also fell completely in love with NBA basketball and the Blazers are still one my favourite teams (the other being Houston, I am big fan of Hakeem Olajuwon). Football, I like, too, but like most foreigners I could just not get the hang on "the national pastime". (Note to Yorick : see, I am a "true" man, I am into sports. )

Anyway, glad that you like this board as much as I do.

------------------
So long !

Old 03-03-2001, 10:36 PM   #126
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Ladyzekke, nice to meet ya, fellow-lady! (Um..fellow?..Sorry, can't think of a more girly term ) Epona, jeepers! Guess Portland musicians aren't up on Brittish lingo! (LofA must have blown a gasket when he read that!). ROTFL!!!
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (jeesh! I hope you don't lose your password! That must me a fun one to have to type in from scratch!), Portland has EXPLODED in size since then. It kind of sucks because our poor little highways and biways were never designed for so much traffic! To make it worse, they've had one or another of our few bridges closed for repairs for YEARS now -The Hawthorne (twice!) and now the Ross Island ) Where abouts on Division? I worked for years at an appliance parts store on 31st and have lived all over SE Portland and Sellwood...Anyhow, more chores to do...(trudge, trudge... ) Cloudy, give me about a half an hour or so and I'll have a new post up...you haven't gone to bed have you?...Have you???...(Come to think of it...the posts on this last page were suspiciously short ) Excect for Epona's big sig, that is...Nice pic, girl! Where'd you get it???

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 10:42 PM   #127
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Cloudy! Sorry girlfriend, something's come up and I won't be able to do that post till tommorow. Hang in there CloudyKittycatGodmamma. Talk at you tomorrow!

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 12:56 AM   #128
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Hi LadyWendy, just for you I am not wearing my kilt , but I am wearing jeans . Trust me to catch up with you when I'm so tired I can't do anything!

LadyRae, were you lurking again, as I hadn't noticed you post during my merry chase of LadyWendy?
ACK! MY sister being chased? And me not there ...with my popcorn and BK to snuggle up with? ACK!!!!! I do so hate coming in after the show starts!

Where?! LOLOLOLOL I am going starkraving looney toons trying to keep up and do RL stuff...help ...did someone say INTERVENTION, Epona!

Hey, LadyWendy- I saw the weather report...BLIZZARD for us on Monday...YIKES!!!!!

CloudKitten

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-04-2001, 12:57 AM   #129
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Please bring the extra butter, Cloudy. If you are nice, I'll let you in on what I have planned for the next chapter or two . . .

BK

------------------
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
________
Fetish gay

Last edited by Black Knight; 03-21-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 03-04-2001, 01:03 AM   #130
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyRae HELLO and a big HUG of welcome to the spamorama! So nice to see you posting. I'm VERY behind after the two hour hiatus this afternoon and several hours off to ...oh...uh..well, I..(looks around..guilty expression) um, I have a confession..(blush) um...I actually...play BG2....(big sigh, blush, looks around) um, it's embarassing to be in the spamzone and have to come clean like this...but it's TRUE! I went off to play for a few hours with them this evening...sigh...the company I keep...actually PLAYING the game that got us all here in the first place. The shame...I can never live it down.

I'm addicted to the game too. My adventuring partners can vouch for that...Turbovee? Charlie?

I need help...I have fallen from pure SPAM grace...sob sob sob!

Cloudaholic

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight