Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

You know the place, be at the Yawning Portal Tavern by 8pm! Drinks are free!

I am going to be PLAYING a character with you guys instead of DM'ing. but, if I need to DM something, I'll just walk over to the other PC [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I would run SoU, but I gotta buy ANOTHER copy because of the keycodes. I had to buy 2 copies of NWN as well. ugh!

Tonight!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 03:22 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Yeah! I thought maybe it crashed. I woulden't even get A responce to A ping. I would just get the massage server not responding or has timed out.

You can count me in for the 8:00 Dungeon crawl tonight. I hope we get a few good size groups to go through it. Then have a second meeting at the neutral zone and do some trading with each other, that would be cool too.

What is your Characters Name? So We All know who to look for!

See everyone tonight!! [img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img]

[ 06-29-2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 06-29-2003, 04:00 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

What level characters are you guys using. If my game cooperates, I may join with either a mage or fighter that I have copies of at every 5 levels. I just need to know who to bring!

Also are you playing in-character roleplaying or is it more out of character interaction?

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2003, 06:03 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I'm using a level 14 fighter but you can use what ever you want. If I were you I'd bring somebody that you want to level up. This game moves fast and there are alot of middle range powerful creatures to fight. I think that Ziroc usually says to bring anyone from level 6 on up. But that's up to you. A level 10 to 18 mage would be good for tonight. There seams to be alot of melay fighting so If you fell better with A fighter that Good too!

SEE you there!

P.S.
Chewbacca what is your game name ? So We'll know you when you get there!
Old 06-29-2003, 06:05 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Any level is ok above 4. [img]smile.gif[/img] (level 1-3 chars get melted fast)

Welcome all! [img]smile.gif[/img] Starts in 2 hours! my name is Ziroc_Craulnober

Old 06-29-2003, 06:22 PM   #6
Chewbacca
Zartan

Alright, if my game cooperates (I'm having tech troubles some of the time, see my post in the NWN forum for details) I'll probably be in late, after 11 pm est.

My player name is Dawn_Walker and I will probably play a 15th level pure mage named Omega Daun. She loves maximized spells. Getting her up in level has been a goal of mine for a while.

Question... I can play with SOU right? And if so, are the new spells available or will I have to use vanilla NWN spells only?

Thanks and happy gaming ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2003, 07:45 PM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:

Question... I can play with SOU right? And if so, are the new spells available or will I have to use vanilla NWN spells only?

Thanks and happy gaming ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I run with SOU, and I think he patched to the 1.30, so the spells should work, can't remember seeing any of them, but mages aren't my thing. I'll probably bring my arcane archer, He's dieing, figuratively, I hope, for a chance.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 09:59 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Dang! I just now saw this! It is now 10pm my time, and I know it takes 2 1/2 hours to get through your game with approx. two people, so you are all probably done by now...plus I do not have a character built! In my idiodicy, I deleted all PCs to start new with my SoU expansion, but have yet to do so...so I am left alone and foolish. Hope you had fun...
Old 06-30-2003, 12:11 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Dang! I just now saw this! It is now 10pm my time, and I know it takes 2 1/2 hours to get through your game with approx. two people, so you are all probably done by now...plus I do not have a character built! In my idiodicy, I deleted all PCs to start new with my SoU expansion, but have yet to do so...so I am left alone and foolish. Hope you had fun...
Actually Larry, to get to level 9, after exploring EVERY nook and quest, it takes more like 6 hours [img]smile.gif[/img] , but most people run for the next exit, which is silly to me, because they miss some HUGE ASS special items I've hidden on every level. and soon, there will be a 'special' quest for each level, which I'm working on now--it'll give you great XP too!

Old 06-30-2003, 12:32 AM   #10
Chewbacca
Zartan

Next time I hope to meet people early who want to walk through the whole place.
Tonight I inviso'd my self and ran to try to find other players, I found one on level 6 named Rand but then the server went off-line.

Grrrrreat dungeon....I'll be back and I promise to thoroughly check the place out! [img]smile.gif[/img]