Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2002, 08:45 PM   #1
Arathor
The Magister

Me kensai -> thief
Jaheira
Keldorn
Aerie
Jan
Imoen (when i can get her)
Arathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 09:23 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

You should have no problems. Two tanks, three thieves, a healer, and three mages. Pretty good.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 11:09 PM   #3
Iluvatar Oakenshield
Manshoon

Personally, I think any party will do, but if you want to have a great party you will never go wrong with Viconia, she's by far the best NPC in the game, followed by Valygar & Keldorn [img]smile.gif[/img]
"Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die And deep inside me I will wait for her return To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn O lust and rueful thought be mine, My soul enhanced, desires... Melancholy. My heart is thine."

Schwadorf, Empyrium '97
Iluvatar Oakenshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 10:54 AM   #4
Nifft the Nimble

Jan is lots of fun, but in this case very redundant. I'd drop him for Yoshimo, who you can replace with Imoen painlessly. Edwin won't fight too hard with anyone in the party and Nalia is a better mage than Jan, if you want to replace him with someone.

As to the others: Jah and Kel are awesome tanks. Looks like a fun party.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 11:16 AM   #5
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

The party I tend to use is.

Keldorn
Valygar
Jaherie
Amomen
Jan
Nalia.

I just replace the relavent character with my own. At the moment I've replaced Jaherie with my assasin. Although she's amazin with a club and shield and belt of hill giant strength.

Warby
Warby is offline   Reply With Quote